Chapter 22

~~Time skip they have been at school 3 mouths~~

Elizabeth's P.O.V
I sat in the passenger seat next to Jacob with Nessie in the back, as he pulled up at our schools, dad and mum parked next to us and my aunts and uncles parked the other side, we all got out and some of the students started to stare, my family said this used to happen to them all the time.

"Hey I heard that the new kid is coming today." I said to my family as we walked into school together.

"Really. I remember when I was new, I was terrified." Mum told us.

"But that's when you met dad?" I asked as I walked next to her.

"Yes but we didn't talk until a week later." She said looking at me with a smile then at dad. They have told me the story of how they met, I still think it's creepy how dad used to watch her sleep like a starker. Just as we walked in the bell went so we all headed to our class. I had History with Nessie and mum.

Alex Smith's (the new kid) P.O.V
I sighed as I walked up to my new school with my sister Lynn, our mum and dad got a job as a doctor here in Forks so they made us leave and move here. I wasn't happy about leaving my friends, Lynn was trying to see the good side of the whole thing. Anyway we just got our schedule, I was about to say something but was interrupted by a voice.

"Hi, you guys are Alex and Lynn Smith, the new kids. Hi." A girl said. "I'm Erika, the eyes and ears of this place." She tells us as we started walking. "Um, anything you need tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on." (If you couldn't tell she's one of Eric's relatives)

"We're good." I said.

"Good headline for the feature I run the newspaper, and you guys are the news baby, front page." She says about to take a photo.

"No, no, please don't--" Lynn starts to say before Erika stops her.

"Whoa it's fine. No feature, okay." She said to her and she calms down, smiles gratefully and nods. We then head our first class.

~~~~

I was now in the middle of playing Basketball and Lynn was playing volleyball. I really like sports, I did a lot back home.

A ball came our way and it hit one of the boys. Lynn walks over so I go to her.

"I'm sorry, I told them not to let me play." She said to him as he turned around.

"No, no it's fine. You're Lynn and Alex right?" He asks us.

"Yeah." Lynn and I say at the same time.

"Yeah, hi, I'm Matt Newton." He introduces himself sticking his hand out for my sister to shake.

"Nice to meet you." She says with a smile before a girl comes running over.

"She's got a great spike huh?" The girl says to Matt before turning to face us. "I'm Jill, Matt's sister by the way."

"Hi." I said, before going back to the game.

~~⚜️~~

Lynn and I had our lunch looking for somewhere to sit before Matt spots us. "Hey do you two want to sit with us?" He asks.