Chapter 5

Bella's P.O.V
I was standing by the window with Beth in my arms, looking out at the forest as she was starting to fall asleep. I heard foot steps and my loving husband came and stood next to me, smiling down at our little Miracle. We stood in peaceful silence until I heard a lighter set of foot steps, I looked up and saw Rosalie, my beautiful blonde sister-in-law walking towards us.

"My turn

"My turn." She said smiling and I reluctantly gave her Beth.

"Where does she sleep?" I asked wanting to know more about my daughter.

"In my arms or Esme's or Edward's." She said starting to rock Beth, I smiled softly watching my daughters eyes dropped shut as she fell into a peaceful sleep. I went back to looking out the window and saw the rest of my family. There was Alice my bubbly sister-in-law with the little monster in her arms and her mate and my brother-in-law Jasper, walking a little away from them was my other brother-in-law Emmett with my parents-in-law Carlisle and Esme, all of them walking up to the house smiling and laughing.

"Happy birthday." Alice said happily as she stood in front of with a big smile, I made a face.

"I stopped ageing 3 days ago." I said then immediately regretted it not wanting to sound ungrateful, the Cullen's have done so much for me.

"Well suckit up." She said giggling and she lead me in the forest with Edward and covered my eyes with her hands the hole way.

"I still hate surprises." I said and she uncovered my eyes to revel a beautiful little cottage.

"What do you think?" Edward asked.

"I think it's perfect." I said going in with Edward. I was looking around the cottage and saw a family room and a nice kitchen I then went up the stairs and went in the first room and saw it was a baby room, most likely Elizabeth's room. I smiled as I looked around the room. It had peachy pink walls with a beautiful pink and white crib and a white teddy bear with a large pink bow around its neck sat by the bed, the furniture in the room was pink and white like most things in the room, I noticed small animal figurines lined up on a shelf and a stuffed wolf that looked just like Jake's wolf form on a chair.

"This is Elizabeth's room." Edward told me, I looked around the pretty room once more before walking out and going into the room across from it, the room had a big bed in the middle, a bookshelf on one side and a walk in wardrobe on the other side.

"And this is our room." Edward said walking up behind me placing his hands on my hips.

"But vampiers don't sleep." I said.

"It's not mention for sleep." He said as he kissed down my neck.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N- The pic is Elizabeth's room :)