Chapter 20

Edward's P.O.V

I was standing next to Jacob while we watched Lizzie talk to Zafrina and Senna.

"She's going to be around along time isn't she?" Jacob said.

"Yeah, she will be around a long time." I said nodding with a smile on my face thinking about how she was safe now.

"So should I start calling you dad now?" He asked with a smirk.

"No." I said immediately losing my smile. Lizzie them came running over to us with a smile on her face.

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"Make sure to come visit us Liza." Zafrina said, I nodded as I hugged her and Senna. All the witnesses were leaving, and I made sure to say goodbye to every single one of them, and give them hugs, I was grateful for their help. Once I said goodbye to them, I ran towards dad, who hugged me. Jake were standing with him, watching us. Mum joined us, and I ran to her.

"Hey." She said and I wrapped my arms around her waist. After I let go, she crouched, took my hand and put it on her face. I sent her a thought and she smiled.

"Yeah, we're all gonna be together now." I stood in her arms, giving everyone a smile. I matched Jake's grin when I looked at him. Everything was okay now. We didn't have a worry at all. My family, or I wasn't going to die. And we all had forever. Forever is a long time, but knowing I'll spend it with my family, doesn't seem so bad. We all stood quiet, enjoying the peace.