Hurt (Part 3)

~ Mike P.O.V ~

      I hooked my bike onto the bike rack and walked up to the school doors. For some reason, the there guys weren't where we usually met in the mornings so I was forced to head to school alone. I walked through the doors and to my first class, math. Usually I'd hang out with the other guys until the bell rung but since they weren't here, might as well just head to class before Troy, the school bully, came along. I didn't wanna be caught by him, especially while being by myself. 

      When I got to the classroom, only the teacher was there, but right when I sat down, the door opened. The principal walked in followed by a familiar figure. It took me a few moments to realize it, but it was (y/n). I watched at the principal walked up to the math teacher, (y/n) hesitantly following him. They spoke in whispers and then the principal left. The math teacher talked to (y/n) for a bit, but when she didn't talk back to her, she called me over. I walked over and she told me. "(y/n) is a new student, do you mind showing her around?" Of course she didn't know that I knew (y/n) already, so I just nodded, "Of course I don't mind." My teacher smiled and then turned to (y/n). "(y/n), this is Mike. He can show you around today. You can trust him, okay?" (y/n) nodded and then I led her to my desk. "Here, no one sits beside me, so you can sit here." I patted the desk to the right of me and she nodded, sitting down by me. "Where's Will?" I asked when she was all settled. "He's sick." "Oh.. What's your schedule?" She slid a paper to the edge of the desk and I picked it up. I smiled after I read over her schedule. "Hey, it looks like we have all the same classes!" "Really?" She smiled some, looking over. "Yeah, you'll like science, Mr.Clarke is the best." She opened her mouth to say something but then the bell rung. She jumped and grabbed onto my arm. "Mike, what was that?" I chuckled some and then slowly moved her off of my arm. "It's okay, that's just the bell. It just lets us know when school starts." She moved back to her seat and nodded. "Oh.. okay." She whispered quietly then she sunk down into her seat as students started filing into the classroom. Soon enough the classroom was full and the teacher closed the door. "Okay class, before I begin your lesson, I'd like to introduce our new student, (y/n). Would you like to tell us about yourself, dear?" I looked at (y/n), her eyes went wide as the whole class looked at her. Her face reddened as she shook her head. "Are you sure?" She nodded and I heard some kids laugh, and I rolled my eyes. 'Here comes today's talk of the school.' I thought as the teacher turned around and started writing the lesson on the board.

                                                                    ~ Time Skip to Lunch ~ 

      Neither Dustin or Lucas came in late, which meant that it was just me and (y/n) today, which in all honesty, I didn't really mind that. After getting our lunches, I led (y/n) to our usual table and had her sit next to me instead of across since it was only the two of us. "How do you like the school so far?" "It's fine.. You were right about science, he was nice." Last class had been science and even though she didn't talk, she still showed signs of being comfortable in that class. I smiled. "That's good." "Is science your favorite subject, Mike?" I nodded. "Yeah. Will, Dustin, Lucas, and I have gotten 1st place in the science fair the last couple of years, well except last year. All the trophies are at my house. I never got to show you my room this past weekend but maybe next time you can come over, I can show you them, they're in my room." She nodded and opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by a familiar voice. "Show her what, Frog face?" Troy. "None of your business Troy." I said, turning my head to the side to look at him. His arm in its cast and all of his friends behind him. "Sure it isn't Froggie, why is she hanging out with you anyways?" He looked at (y/n). "Why are you hanging out with Frog face? He's just a geeky little nerd with geeky little friends. They all belong to the circus, but if you came with me..Maybe we could have some more fun.." I felt (y/n) grab my hand, and I looked at her, but she wasn't looking at me, she was looking at Troy. She stayed quiet, motionless too, only blinking at him. "Won't talk? That's okay, I make people speechless." She shook her head at him, whispering to me. "I don't know why he's calling you names, I mean, has he looked in the mirror recently?" I burst out laughing and she cracked a smile at what she aid, meanwhile, Troy stared at us. "What? What's so funny? What'd she say?" I looked at him, a smile on my face. "Nothing." "Nothing my ass, what'd she say Wheeler?" He took a few steps forward and made a move to grab me, but (y/n) pulled me back. "Come on Frog face, how many girlfriends are you going to have protect you?" I stayed quiet. "Now you've gone quiet too?" He laughed then I felt something cold go all over my body, and (y/n) screamed. The cafeteria went quiet and I looked down at myself and then (y/n). We were both soaked, and dripping off of us was water. Behind us was 2 of Troys buddies, both had a bucket at hand. They both started laughing and before I could process what I was doing, I was on my feet and the guy behind me was down. I felt a pain in my hand and I realized I had punched him. "You'll pay for that Wheeler!" Troy growled and went to hit me with his good hand, but at the last second, someone got in my way. I expected a scream or someone to fall, but no one did. The person who had got in my way was (y/n) and she had caught Troy's punch in her hand. "No." Was all she said, her voice seeming to drip with venom and fear crossed Troys face right as she shoved twisted his arm to his chest and shoved him back. He stumbled back and fell over onto a table, but he didn't pay any mind to that, he scrambled up and ran, along with his friends. I put a hand on (y/n)s shoulder and she looked back at me. "Are you okay?" She nodded and I nodded back. "Okay, good." Then I turned around to go sit back down. Right as I turned around I saw the principal standing behind me. "Michael, (y/n), get your stuff. I need you both in my office. Now." "Crap.." I muttered and got my things, along with (y/n). 'So much for lunch.' I thought as we followed the principal through the cafeteria doors. Not a sound was heard until the doors were closed again and the principal began to lead us to her office, I grabbed (y/n)s hand and held it as we walked, for comfort not only for her but me as well.

      Authors Note : Here's another chapter for you guys! I hope you guys liked it. I honestly don't know how many parts this imagine will have but probably not many more than this. Also I'm sorry if this chapter seemed a little short, I really tried to make it longer :/ I'm not sure if it's just me though on it seeming short. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post tomorrow, but I'll try. I hope you all have a good day/night! :)