Soulmate (Imagine 4)

Note: For this soulmate imagine, the person's eyes change color depending on how close they are to their soulmate. Brown = close to soulmate; gray = far from soulmate; blue = touching soulmate; green = they have just kissed their soulmate, a ring of green = dating/married to their soulmate. (You can add any colors or switch them around in your mind if you'd like.)

                                                                              ~ (y/n)'s P.O.V ~

     "You should just talk to him and date already." I lifted my chin out of my palm and looked at (f/n). "Hm?" 

      "Mike. You should talk to Mike. Your eyes always turn brown when you are near him." "Coincidence?" I looked away from her and back to Mike. I sent him a small, knowing smile and he sent a wink back to me.  

      "I say bull to your coincidence crap." I sighed and looked at her.  "Why are you worrying about my love life? What about yours? I can handle my own." "Obviously you can't because you haven't talked to Mike!" I rolled my eyes as the bell rung and I grabbed my lunch. "I told you, stop worrying about me. I'll see you after school." 

       I walked from our lunch table with a small smile. I threw my trash away and headed towards the lunch doors. On my way, someone bumped into me. I looked and saw Mike smiling at me. Blue flashed in his eyes for a moment, then they went back to brown. He gave me a half wink as Dustin came to his side. I did the same to him, then we went separate ways. 

                                                                                ~ Mike's P.O.V ~

      "I saw that." "What?" I looked at Dustin as (y/n) turned to go to her history class. "She winked at you. Me and the guys really think you should talk to her, I mean, your eyes are still a little brown from being near her." I shrugged. 

      "I don't think she'd like a nerdy kid like me, soulmate or not." I hid my small smile, knowing that was a lie. "She literally just winked at you Mike!!" "And?" "Your obliviousness and stupidity is blowing my mind. Honestly." I shrugged again and Dustin sighed. "Whatever, man. I'll see you in science." "Sure." "You better have talked to (y/n) by then, or I swear, Mike." I responded by waving to him as he entered English. When he was gone, I let the smile fully come onto my face. He had no idea.

                                                                               ~ Time Skip ~

                                                                              ~ (y/n)'s P.O.V ~

      "I'm supposed to meet (f/n) in like, 10 minutes." I said, leaning against a locker. Mike hummed back in response, closing his locker. "That's longer than usual." He grabbed my hand and started walking with me to the school doors.

      "Mhm. She has to meet with a teacher." I paused. "Hey, since it's Friday, maybe I can go home with you? I can tell (f/n) that my mom needed me home and that's why I left." I had met Mike's family quite a few times, and he had met mine just the same. 

      "As much as I'd love that, I have to go home and help clean the house cause the guys are supposed to come over for D&D tonight. Can you come tomorrow at 4?" We exited the doors. 

      "I think so. I'll find a way to." I saw him smile from the corner of my eye before he stopped. "Good." He turned me and gently pushed me to the school wall, then he kissed me. My eyes fluttered shut and I put my arms around his neck.