Attention

Note: They are a few years older than in the show in this imagine, but not too much older.

                                                                                   ~ (y/n)'s P.O.V ~

      "Miiiikkkeeeee!" I whined, laying across his lap. "Whaaaatttttttt?" He mocked my whining but didn't look away from the screen. We were down in his basement and his favorite show had a new episode coming out tonight, so he was waiting for it. "Pay attention to meeee." "But (y/n)! You know that new episode for-" "But Mike! Your girlfriend is craving attention from her so amazing boyfriend!" He rolled his eyes but looked down at me and I smiled in success. "You're a goof, you know that?" He moved me into a sitting up position and then wrapped his arms around my waist. After a few seconds of me being snuggled into him, he said, "There. Attention." Then he looked back at the screen. "Mikkkkkeeeee! That's not fair! All you did was sit me up and let me cuddle you!" "I say that's attention in my book." He was smiling. He knew this was bothering me. 'Well two can play at this game, Wheeler.' I thought and I swung my leg around his waist and straddled him. His face turned red and his eyes widened. "(y-y/n)! What are you-" I cut him off with a kiss. I felt him relax and his hands went to my hair. The kiss quickly became more heated and I felt his tongue slide along my bottom lip. I tensed up in surprise and he pulled away. "I'm sorry, I didn't-" "No, no Mike, it's fine, I was surprised, that's all." After I said that, he leaned over and quickly kissed me again. 

      After some time, I broke off the kiss, leaning down and kissing along his jaw line and down to his collar bone. I heard Mike's breath hitch. "(y-y/n-n).." He stuttered out and I smiled before pulling away from him and getting off his lap. I started walking towards the stairs. "He-hey!" Mike yelled out and I heard him getting up. I turned around to face him and was immediately pushed into the wall. His lips hit mine and he kissed me eagerly, holding me close so I couldn't get away. A few moments later, he broke away from the kiss. "You can't just tease me like that and walk away." "But your show-" He kissed me again, more roughly this time, but this kiss was shorter, and again, he pulled away. "My show can wait. I'm sure they'll play the episode another time but this right now? It cannot wait." He kissed me again, both roughly and eagerly, almost slamming my head into the wall. I was surprised, usually Mike wasn't like this. 

      Slowly, I relaxed into the kiss and tangled my fingers into his hair. I felt him smile against my lips and then he picked me up and carried me to the couch. He laid me down and then he went to kissing my neck. "M-mike.." I whispered. He didn't answer, he just continued kissing, and then he found the more sensitive part on my neck. When he did, I made a slight squeaking noise and he laughed before kissing there again, and then I felt him start to bite on it a little and suck there. "Mike.. You're gonna leave a hickey if-" "Good." He mumbled against my skin and I felt my face turn red.

      After he finished with my neck, he went back to kissing me and I felt his hand sneak up my shirt, but he didn't go past the wire of my bra. Suddenly, I realized, that he was scared to. I pulled away from the kiss and opened my mouth to tell him it was okay but then we heard the front door slam. "Mike! I'm here so don't think you can get away with any funny business!" It was Nancy. We both jumped apart when we heard her footsteps come closer to the door. "Mike?" She was right by the door now and we were both trying to hurriedly put ourselves back together. "Yeah?" He called. "Did you hear me?" "Uh, yeah, sorry, just watching my show, you know the new-" "Oh, yeah, yeah the new episode, yeah whatever.  I'm gonna be upstairs in my room." We listened as she walked away and then we both relaxed. I laid my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me. "That was interesting." He awkwardly said after a few moments and I nodded, a blush forming onto my cheeks as I whispered, "I liked it though.." "You did?" I nodded, not looking at him. I felt his finger go under my chin, making me look at him. "I liked it too. It was different." The blush was very apparent across his cheeks and to his ears now. He kissed the tip of my nose gently. "Maybe we should do it again sometime." He said with a nervous smile. All I could do was nod.

      Author's Note: I'm sorry if this was bad or anything and also for not updating for a while, I've gotten so caught up with everything that I couldn't even remember to update (which sounds really bad, it is bad in my opinion), but I'm getting back into it. Thank you for all of you that have been very supportive of my writing and all of my books, I really appreciate it! I hope you all have an amazing day/night! :)