A Cry For Help (Part 3)

~ Mike's P.O.V ~

      It's been a week since (y/n)'s disappearance and I kept having the same dream over and over again. I would wake up, crying in the middle of the night, scared to go back to sleep. Mom let me miss one other day of school, but that was when Dustin and Lucas spent the night, since then I've missed no more days, but I wish I did. The day after (y/n) went missing, they found Will's dead body.. but when Eleven was messing with my Supercomm the same night, she showed me Will singing that one song he really likes, then again at school, with him talking to Joyce. Now, we were heading to Joyce's house with Hopper, trying to end this once and for all, but all I could think about was (y/n). El said she couldn't find her with the radio, not in the Upside Down, and as good as that sounded, it only made me more worried.

                                                                                ~ Time Skip ~

      I sat by our homemade sensory deprivation tank, or as El calls it, "The Bath". I was getting anxious and kept fidgeting, when suddenly I felt a hand go on my shoulder. I looked beside me and saw Hopper. He was crouched beside me. "You okay kid?" "I.." I looked around, seeing where everyone else was before looking back at him. "Yeah, I guess so." "What's got you all antsy then?" "Well, around the time Will disappeared, one of my other really good friends disappeared too." "It was (y/n)." I nodded. "Yeah, and we know where Will is, yet not (y/n) and it has been really bugging me. I just want to know where she is. I wanna know that she is safe." Hopper sighed. "I know kid, I know what you mean. I'll- We will find her." "But that is what I'm worried about! What if we don't?" I felt tears prick my eyes and he sighed again. He looked away before looking back at me. "Kid.. I know how you're feeling right now. You feel lost and scared and I can tell you feel a lot for (y/n), maybe more than you are willing to tell, but you can't freak out. If you freak out, you can't focus, and if you can't focus, then you will never find her, okay?" I wiped a tear that had slipped from my eyes and took a shaky breath before nodding. "Okay." I took another breath. "Okay." He patted my shoulder. "There you go. We will find her." He stood and walked away. I nodded. "Yeah.. We'll find you (y/n)." I looked into the water's reflection. "We will  find you."

      I watched as El got into the pool and Joyce helped her lay back. Almost immediately, Nancy asked about Barb. Silence came through my Supercomm but I heard El's breath hitch as she repeatedly began to whisper, "Gone. Gone. Gone." Over and over again. Joyce grabbed her hand and she calmed down. "Can you find Will?" There was silence, then we heard ragged breathing. "Will.." Joyce leaned forward a little. "Tell him that I'm coming. Tell him we will be there soon." We heard El repeat that and his shaky reply saying, "H-Hurry." Then we heard the Demogorgon's roar. "Eleven, before you come back.. Can you find (y/n)?" I looked up with a thankful look to Hopper and he gave me a nod. Next, the Supercomm let out a rush of voices. "Just do it!" "But Dr.Brenner she-" "I don't care, I want you to do it, so just do it! My orders!" There was a rush of feet and then I heard (y/n). She sounded broken and scared. "P-please, d-don't-t do th-this!" She was crying and I felt an ache in my heart. "Orders are orders." "N-NO!" She cried out before screaming in pain. "(y/n)!" I cried out and started running out of the building. (y/n), I have to save (y/n). "Mike!" It was Nancy, but I didn't stop, I didn't turn around, I just kept running, running towards Hawkins Lab. 

                                                                                     ~ (y/n)'s P.O.V ~

      I opened my eyes, finding myself staring at a ceiling rather than a floor. I groaned and looked to my side. I was handcuffed to the table, my arms spread out from side to side. I had many tubes connected to my arms and a heart rate monitor beside me. Before I was here, I had been chained to a wall, famished and thirsty from the lack of care the lab gave me. The only other "scenery" I had, if you could even call it that, was Dr.Brenner made me get into this water tank, trying to see if I could contact someone but nothing happened and I went right back to the wall.