Chapter 1

"Ew, ew, ew! Dad, no!" I yelled as my Dad threw me over his shoulder and started walking towards the lake.

"Tell me why I shouldn't!" He yelled back, pausing near the edge of the lake.

"Because they're are snakes in there! And the water is gross!" I said, banging on his back.

"What a girl!" I heard Oliver yell. I raised my head up and glared directly at him, flipping him off.

"None of that!" Uncle Liam said from his seat near the bonfire. I glared at my Uncles too as they just sat there.

"Alright, alright," Dad said, placing me on my feet. I gave him a light shove and went back over to my seat with a small smile on my face.

"You do know there are snakes in there, right?" I asked, watching as Dad took a seat next to me and grinned.

"I know, Eve. I would never throw you in a pit of snakes," Dad said, throwing his arm around me and smiling.

"Who's ready for food?" Uncle Niall asked, coming out of the tent with sticks and hotdogs.

We all grabbed our own and started to cook them over the fire. Afterwards, we sat around telling stories while eating our food.

Maybe I should mention who I am if you don't know

I'm Everleigh Anne Styles and as you can see, my Dad is Harry Styles and my Uncles are Niall, Louis and Liam. Well.. there's Zayn too. But I don't really want to talk about him right now.

Anyways, my brother is Oliver and he is 17 while I am 16. Just turned 16 actually.

"I remember one time, on Eve's third birthday, we placed the cake on the high chair tray and it completely collapsed and Eve stared at it for a minute.. and then just started to burst out laughing," Dad said, laughing with the others as they recall that day.

"Remember Oli dropped on his knees and started to eat it off the floor?" Uncle Louis recalled, laughing. Oliver laughed and nodded.

"By the way, you still owe me some cake from that day," I said, leaning forward to look at him.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll get to it," he said, chuckling.

"Well gang, it's getting late. I say we hit the tents so we can leave early tomorrow," Uncle Liam said, standing up and grabbing the pitcher of of water and pouring it over the fire.

We all bid each other a good night, and went to our tents. Uncle Niall and Uncle Liam in one, Dad and Uncle Louis in another, and me and Oliver in the last one.

I asked Dad why we didn't just have a huge camper, but he said -and I quote-, "you need to have the true.. amazing.. wildlife experience of camping".

What a moron.

I'm just kidding. At least he let us bring blow up mattresses instead of sleeping on the dirt and sticks and rocks and animals and ouch.

"Night, pole licker," I said, rolling on my side and closing my eyes.

"Night, stripper," Oliver said. I grinned and drifted off to sleep.

***

"Up, up, up! Time to head home," Uncle Liam yelled, opening our tent and jumping on our air mattress.