Chapter 3

*Flashback to March 18, 2015*

"Uncle Zayn! Stop!" I yelled, giggling as he threw me over his shoulder and started running around.

I looked up and saw Dad and them giving us a small and sad smile. Why were they sad?

Uncle Zayn kept running until I felt him take steps down, and the chilly outside air hit me. I screamed and laughed some more as I had no jacket on.

We were currently on tour, in Hong Kong, and on our way to a meeting. We have a concert later on tonight, and I guess the meeting was for the concert and such.

I don't know, I don't pay attention.

"Come on in guys, take a seat," one of the men said. I giggled as he referenced the 'Best Song Ever' music video.

"Something funny?" Uncle Zayn asked, setting me down and poking my sides. I laughed but shook my head and took a seat.

"Okay, so as we understand, Zayn, you've deci-"

"Wait," Dad said, cutting the man off. "Eve, let's take a walk, yeah?"

"Why? I thought this was an important meeting?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Uhm.. it is. We just-"

"Go on and take a walk. I'll catch you up later," Uncle Zayn said, giving a soft smile.

I nodded and stood up with Dad.

"Do you remember any of this place? It's been awhile since you were here," Dad said.

"I remember a little bit, but nothing too extravagant," I spoke. Dad nodded and kicked his heels.

"Last time we were here, we brought you out on stage and you were a mess," he said, laughing as he remembered the time.

"Yeah.. so, what's going on?" I asked. Dad shook his head.

"Nothing to worry about right now," he said. I stared at him but nodded, letting it go.

For now at least.

***

"Alright, you know the drill. We'll be back at the break," Dad said, kissing my cheek. I nodded and smiled.

"Alright, boys. Make this the best dang concert ever. Don't trip, don't fall," I stopped and eyed my father. His mouth opened in offensive and we all laughed. "And just go out there and have fun. Don't get too emotional cause then I'll cry. Wave at some people, make them cry and pass out, and try not to dance too much. You'll blind everyone because your dance moves are bloody awful. But hey.. have fun. Break a leg."

I finished my speech and gave them all a kiss on the cheek. Though, out of the corner of my eye I saw Uncle Zayn wiping his eyes.

"Let's do this!" I faintly heard Uncle Niall yell.

"You okay?" I asked, walking over to Uncle Zayn. I sniffed but nodded, pulling me into a hug.

"I love you, Leigh," he said, calling me by the nickname I only allow him to call me by.

"I love you, Uncle Zaynie," I said, smiling as he pulled back. I kissed his cheek and he headed off with the rest of the gang.