Chapter 30

*A month later*

"Daaad!" I whined, laying on my back on the couch and bending upside down over the edge.

"Whaaat?" He mocked, looking away from his phone and down to me. I sighed and sat up right.

"I'm bored," I stated, leaning against him. He chuckled and locked his phone, sitting it down and throwing his arm around me.

"What do you want to do?" He questioned. I thought for a moment and an evil grin popped on my face.

"How about-"

"No."

"You don't even know what I was going to say!"

"I don't need to. I know you. You're my daughter. And you were just about to plan something evil," He said. I glared at him and he laughed. "Alright, what is it?"

"Let's go out and pull pranks on people!" I said. Dad sighed.

"No, Everleigh. What makes you think that's a good idea?" He asked, giving me a pointed look.

"It may not be a good idea, but it is a fun idea," I defended.

"We'll get in trouble," he said. Wait.. he may be considering it!

"Nah. They won't be that bad. It'll be fun. C'mon!" I whined. He sighed. "You guys used to do it all the time when you were younger and One Direction just started."

"Fine," he said, getting up and smirking. "I still have some good tricks up my sleeve."

This ought to be good.

Dad used to be the prankster in One Direction with Uncle Louis. Uncle Louis was the best, but Dad was also right there with him.

Let's do this.

We got dressed, since it was about seven in the morning. We were the only ones up, and I have no clue why we were up so early.

"We could get people on their way to work!" I said, getting in the car after we got our supplies.

"Now that's just cruel," he said. I sighed. "But a great idea." I smiled widely and fist bumped the air. "Did you really just fist bump the air?"

"Yes. Yes, I did. I am your daughter after all," I said in a 'duh' tone. He laughed and nodded.

"Alright. So, here's the plan," Dad started. I nodded, waiting for him to go on. "I have that flat that is smack down in the city of London. You know that, right?"

"Yes," I said. We live in London, but we live on the outskirts. We live away from the busy city in this fancy rich neighborhood that is super private and each house is about a mile apart from each other.

"I have that balcony. We're going to fill the water balloons up with water, and drop them on people's heads as they walk by," Dad said, driving to the flat.

"Yes!" I yelled. He laughed and moments later we pulled in the driveway of the building his flat was in.

We grabbed our supplies, and pushed through people to get to the lift. We took the lift up to the top floor, which was Dad's flat only and you had to have a special key to get to, and when the doors opened, we were in his flat. This floor was the highest one, but the building wasn't that big. It was short enough to be able to see everyone who were to walk by.