Chapter 12

"How have I never even heard of you?" I asked out I'd no where. "Like.. you're Zayn's son. How did the media not know that?"

"We hid it pretty well. If anyone asked, I was his nephew staying with him for a few weeks," Noah said. I nodded.

"Makes sense.." I mumbled.

We walked around and went in a few shops here and there. Overall, Noah was a pretty cool person. He seemed like a total bad boy which I mean.. I like bad boys.

But he's my cousin. Bummer.

"Yeah.. you want to get out of here? Want to go to the park near by?" He asked. I hesitated.

Dad told me strictly not to ride in the car with him. And I always listen to Dad. But Noah would think I'm a total softy and good girl if I don't break the rules a little.

"Sure," I said. On the inside I'm literally freaking out

"Oh? Bad girl, yeah? Going against your father?" Noah asked, smirking and throwing an arm around me.

"Need to break the rules sometimes, aye?" I asked. He laughed and nodded.

We got into his car and made our way to the park. He was actually an excellent driver.

When we arrived, we got out and started walking some. There was a group of kids walking towards us and they grinned when they say Noah.

"Aye! Noah, what's up, my man?" The one said, he had beautiful blue eyes. They did some weird hand shake and pulled into a bro hug - or whatever they call it.

"Walking around. What're you doing, mate?" Noah asked.

"Hanging with these goons," the guy said. He was hot, holy moly.

I scanned over the three guys and figured out they were all hot. Do these guys' go to my school? Because why have I never noticed them?

"Who's the lady?" Another guy said. He had piercing green eyes like my own with his dark hair. Now, he was the hottest I would say.

I looked at Noah and saw his jaw grow tense and his eyes narrow. I saw him step forward a bit and in front of me.

"No one that concerns you," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows while the other, other, guy 'oh'd.

This is really confusing. I need their names.

"Woah, man. Chill. What's your name?" Green eyes asked.

"Everleigh, but you can call me Eve," I said, my voice small. Noah looked at me, and I furrowed my eyebrows. What's his problem?

"I'm Grey. You go to school here?" Grey asked. Grey. That's a cool name.

"I do, yes. You as well?" I asked, stepping out from behind Noah's stance.

"Yeah. How come I've never seen you?" He asked, giving a small smile.

"I could ask you the same," I mentioned.

"This your bird?" Blue eyes asked. Bird? What, I'm a bird now?

"Yeah. She is. So, move along," Noah said, glaring "Grey."

"You're lying," Grey said. Noah huffed and turned around.

"Let's go," he said. I nodded and started walking with him. I turned around and glanced at the guys. Grey gave me a small wave and I returned it with a grin. "Stop looking at him."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Noah as he spoke. He opened the passenger car door and and I got in. He went around the car and got in. He started driving and was breaking speed limit quite a bit.

"What's your problem?" I whispered, watching as his hands gripped the steering wheel.

"You were sitting there, flirting with those guys right in front of my face!" He yelled and I flinched. "My friends to be exact!"

"Does it matter?" I snapped. He looked at me for a second and glared.

"Yes, it does matter. Why would you sit there and flirt with them when-" he started but soon cut himself off and sighed.

"When what?" I asked. He gripped the steering wheel harder and drove faster. I watched his arms as his veins started to pop out from his skin. The vehicle went faster and my eyes widened. "Whatever it is you need to calm down! Noah, you're going to kill us!"

He looked at his speed limit and took his foot of the gas. Hm, took him that long to realize he was going 65 in a 45?

"I know I just met you today, Everleigh, but I feel the need to protect you. Those bastards shouldn't have talked to you, and you shouldn't have talked to them," he stated, sternly.

Uh?

"Excuse me? I don't need you to protect me. I already have Oliver and my family looking over me, I don't need someone else," I spoke. "And I'll talk to whoever I want."

"No you won't, Everleigh," he said. I laughed.

"You don't have control over me," I said. He pulled the car in somewhere and put it in park. I looked up and saw us in front of my house. Now I'm going to get in trouble.

"You think that now, darling," he mumbled, thinking I wouldn't hear it. Oh, but I did.

"What's your problem?" I asked. "Why do you feel like you need to protect me? Why do you call me darling? Why-"

I was cut off when he caressed my cheek and pulled his lips to mine. He pushed my head to his and moved his lips. I'd be lying if I said I didn't move mine with his as well.

Wait.. I'm not done talking to him though. He can't get away with thinking he can boss me around.

I pushed off his chest and stared at him. He sighed and stared back at me.

"I know you just met me.. and I know you probably are more virtuous than I am.. but I couldn't help but kiss you," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I like you. For awhile now. You never knew me, but I always knew you. I silently looked out for you as well as kept out of your way. And I'm glad I don't have to anymore," Noah said.

"You should get used to doing it again. We're cousins." I stated, jumping out of the car and walking in my house.

What did I just do?

***

Heyyy

How's it going?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

A lot of you wanted him to be a badass sooooo here ya go.

Any ideas, feel free to comment them.

I want to make a book where you feel your thoughts are in it too.

And I want it to stay interesting to you guys.

I am crammed with work it stresses me outttt. But hey, three day weekend!

Next update is Monday

Thank you!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~All the love, G xx