Chapter 14

I looked down t my schedule to see that this was study hall. That means I have a whole class period to do nothing but see Noah.

Yay!

"Noah, truly I don't want to talk to you," I said, getting on my phone. I heard him sigh.

"I don't really care, Everleigh," he said. My phone was snatched out of my hands and I looked up, gaping at Noah.

"Who do you think you are? You're in no place to grab my things," I said, furrowing my eyebrows and reaching for my phone.

He pulled away from my reach and shoved it in his pocket. I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

"Let's talk."

"Fine, Noah! What do you want to talk about? How you think you can control me?" I asked, raising my voice a bit.

"Sh!" I looked up and saw the teacher with her finger on her lips to tell me to shut up.

"Listen, even you know we're not just cousins. You felt something with that kiss, Everleigh. Don't even try and lie to me," he whispered, harshly.

"Even if I did, Noah, it doesn't matter," I said, rolling my eyes.

I have a plan.

"And why's that? Enlighten me," he said, leaning back and crossing his arms.

"I'm dating Grey," I said, shrugging. I watched as he clenched his jaw and his eyes turned to stone. This was scary.

"You're not dating Grey," he said. I laughed.

"I am. And I like him a lot," I grinned. He shook his head.

"Break up with him, Everleigh. I told you not to talk to him," he said. I shrugged.

"And I told you not to tell me what to do because I'm not going to listen," I started. "I guess neither of us are getting what we want."

"You're wrong, darling. I get what I want and you're going to learn that," Noah said. "Sooner or later, you'll be mine whether you like it or not."

I chuckled and shrugged. "In your dreams."

***

"Grey!" I yelled, running towards him at the end of the day. He turned to me and smiled.

"What's up, Eve?" He asked. I smiled.

"I need a favor from you," I started. He nodded and motioned for me to continue. "I've been trying to get away from Noah-"

"Has he been bugging you?" He asked, cutting me off. I shrugged.

"I guess you could say that. But the thing is," I started, thinking about how I should word this. "I told him I had a boyfriend.. and that boyfriend.. is you?"

I grinned and looked nervously at him. He slowly nodded and looked up from me. Something caught his eye and he smirked.

"Let's make it reality?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows but gasped when he dipped his head down and kissed me.

I'm shocked. I never expected him to freely be okay with this. But then again, what caught his eye?

I put my arms around his neck and kept moving my lips with his.

"I see you took my advice?" We pulled away and I saw Oliver standing there; arms crossed over his chest and a smirk on his face.

"I'll text you," Grey said, pulling off and walking away. But he turned around slightly and gave me a wink that had my knees weak

"That was unexpected! I mean.. I told Noah Grey and I were dating, and then I told Grey that, and he took it perfectly fine because the next minute we were kissing!" I said, walking while bewildered. Oliver laughed.

"Maybe that's because Noah is over there. He's practically burning holes in your head," he said. I looked over and saw Noah standing there like Oliver said.

I gave a small smile and wave before getting in the car. I started laughing and Oliver backed out of the school.

"That was a good move," I preached to myself. That was great. Oliver laughed and nodded his head.

Soon we pulled home and piled in the house.

"And they're back!" Dad shouted, standing up and walking to us. He kissed my forehead and pulled me in for a hug. "How was school?"

"Filled with drama. And it's only the first day!" I exclaimed. Dad furrowed his eyebrows.

"Drama? What's going on?" He asked. I shrugged, taking a seat on the couch with him.

"Zayn is my teacher, first of all," I stated and Dad gaped.

"Zayn's a teacher now? No way, tell me more," he acted, hitting my knee lightly. I laughed and and shook my head.

"Not much to tell but that," I said. He nodded.

"Okay. I want you to be good in his class though, Eve. This school year is going to be different from last," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"How? Why?" I asked.

"Not by much. I want you to get your homework done as soon as you get home, and I want you to behave and pay attention in all classes," he said.

"I do-"

"I know you do. But I don't want you slacking. If there was already drama today, who knows how the rest of the year will go," Dad said. I nodded.

"Was Noah there?" Uncle Niall asked. I jumped while I was frightened.

"Goodness, I forgot you guys were there," I laughed. They laughed. "Yeah, he was there, though."

They nodded and watched the Telly. My phone buzzed and I looked down at it.

From: 50 shades of Grey.

Hey, baby x

Did he just call me baby? And what is his contact name? Oh goodness this boy.

From: Me

What even is your contact name? And 'baby'?

Within a minute my phone buzzed again with a text. So, he's a fast texted. That's good.

From: 50 shades of Grey

Yeah. I mean, we are dating. ;)

I giggled and clasped my hand over my mouth. I looked up and saw Uncle Liam eyeing me. He nodded his head towards the stairs and silently told me to follow him.

I got up and walked up the stairs to meet with him in my room.

"What's up?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Who's the boy your texting?" He asked, poking my sides and smiling. I laughed.

"No one," I shrugged, grinning. He gave me a bored look.

"Yeah, right. Now who is? Tell me everything," he said, sitting down on my bed and acting like a girl. I giggled.

"Well.." I started.

Here we go.

***

Hey guys!

I apologize for the little amount of the boys in the story during this chapter and the last.

What should I do to make the boys be in it? Any ideas?

Should she get in trouble soon?

I almost have 9k reads. You are all great.

Thank you for your support and your ideas.

Update Friday!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~All the love, G xx