Chapter 2

"How about this new cafe down the street, sound good?" Uncle Louis asked as we got in the car. We all nodded and we were off for some food.

"What else are we going today?" I asked. I saw Dad shrug as he typed on his phone. I leaned in a little to catch what he was doing, but before I could he locked his phone and put it away.

"I was thinking we could just chill out at home. Maybe play a game of some sort. Or watch a movie," he said. I nodded.

"Let's watch a movie in the theater room!" I said, getting excited.

We had recently just changed a room and made a movie theater room. It was pretty cool.

There was an iPad on the wall where you just go up and pick a movie, the seat were amazingly comfortable, and it was surround sound.

Best. Room. Ever.

"Alright, alright. We need to crack it in someday, huh?" Dad said, smirking a little. I nodded and unbuckled as we arrived to get food.

The cafe was actually pretty neat looking when we walked in. It had twinkle lights hanging from the ceiling, a lounge area with some books, and some booths to eat at.

"Welcome. I'm Stacy, can I take your orders?" Stacy asked after we sat down and looked over the menu a few minutes.

We all ordered and she pranced away. She seemed way too happy. Maybe it was because THE One Direction was here.

Nahh. That never happens these days.

Sarcasm.

"Hey, Uncle Niall?" I said, looking up at him.

"Yes, love?" He asked.

"What happened to the toilet paper when he crossed the road?" I asked, giggling behind my hand.

"Oh no,"

"Here she goes again,"

"She's just as bad as her Dad,"

"Please don't,"

"Oo, what happened?"

Those are all of the responses I got. And I'm sure you can figure out whose the last one was.

"He got stuck in a crack," I said, and then starting laughing like there was no tomorrow.

Dad burst out laughing while everybody else tried to hold their chuckles in.

"That was a good one," Dad said, wiping his eyes.

"Oh, come on you guys. Just laugh. You know that was funny," I said. They all shook their heads, but eventually ended up laughing.

"I have to admit though.. your jokes are definitely better than your Dad's," Uncle Liam said. I nodded and smirked at Dad.

"Ha, beat that," I said. Dad looked at me and nodded.

"Okay," he said. "Why did Adele cross the road?"

"Why?" We all asked in a monotone voice. 

"To say hello from the other side," he said, and then started to crack up while we all just stared at him.

"That was pretty bad,"