Chapter 33

Next thing I know, the board game was flung across the room by his hand and I was now on my back with him on top of me.

I let out a shocked gasp, but kissed him back as he placed his lips on mine.

We were making out. What? I've never done this before. I hope I'm not like.. licking him or something.

His hands gripped my hips and I let out a small noise, only for him to let out his own.

"Noah?" And before I know it, the door was swung open and there was a gasp heard.

***

Noah jumped off of me as if he were shot. I sat up so quickly that my head started to turn.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I looked up and met eyes with Uncle Zayn. My eyes lowered and I sighed.

"We were just.." Noah started, not knowing what else to say. I was speechless. Not only was what we were doing bad, it was also against my fathers wishes of my dating.

"You were just what?" Uncle Zayn asked. I sighed. "You were just casually making out? You do that often?"

"If I'm honest, this was the first time we made out," I shrugged. "Maybe a little earlier today and a few months ago."

I couldn't stop myself from speaking. This always happens. When I know something's wrong, yet it's actually not that big of a deal, I start to become total sarcasm.

I heard Noah gasp and look over at me. "What are you doing?" He hissed. I shrugged.

"You're joking right?" Uncle Zayn asked. I shook my head.

"I hate to admit this to you, but what we're doing isn't totally wrong," I said. Uncle Zayn let out a dry chuckle and shook his head.

"It's not wrong?" He barked. I shook my head. "It's incest, Everleigh!"

"No it's not!" I laughed. "We're not blood related. We titled cousins because you and my Dad are 'brothers'. You're brothers by choice and from being best friends. We're no where near blood related."

"Dad.. We wouldn't be dating or doing this if we thought it was wrong," Noah said.

"And it's not wrong?!" Uncle Zayn asked. "It's wrong in so many way, son!"

"Dad!" Noah yelled. "I like her, okay? There's nothing wrong with what we're doing."

"Whatever," Uncle Zayn glared. "Dinners in ten minutes. We'll talk about this then."

I sighed when the door closed and looked at Noah. He looked at me and shook his head.

"What were you thinking?" He asked. My eyebrows furrowed and I glared at him.

"What was I thinking?" I asked, pointing to myself. "Nothing. What were we supposed to do? Lie? That would have made things worse."

Noah sighed. He pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head. "I know. I'm sorry. I'm just kind of stressing out right now."