Chapter 15

"Literally Dad, you could not have made it anymore embarrassing," I said, crossing my arms and getting out of the car. I heard him laugh and follow me inside.

"Oh, come on. It wasn't that bad!" He defended. I shook my head.

"What's going on?" Uncle Louis asked. I shrugged and sat by him.

"Dad thought it'd be funny to roll up in his car, roll the window down, honk the horn, and start yelling at me to hurry up. And right when he was about to go, he waved to everybody there and said, 'hi! I'm Everleigh's father. Don't hurt my baby!' I swear.." I said, pinching he bridge of my nose.

"Awe, it couldn't have been that bad, love," Uncle Louis said, putting his arm around my shoulder. He looked at Dad and put his hand out. "Nice job, mate."

"Ugh. You guys are impossible," I said, looking at them and to Uncle Niall. "Do you think that was fair?"

"Well.. no. But it was kind of funny," Uncle Niall said.

"Next time, I'm walking home when Oliver has to go somewhere. Where did he have to go, though?" I asked.

"Doctor appointment. I had Liam go with him," Dad said. I nodded and sighed.

The past week has crazy. Noah has been trying to talk to me nonstop. Which I mean, that's okay and all. But all he did was basically demand that I break up with Grey.

Which is another thing to talk about. Grey and I aren't dating. But I think he's about to start getting feelings for me.

I need to tell him that we shouldn't keep fake dating. It was wrong in the first place.

There was a knock on the door and I got up to get it. Opening the door I came face to face with Noah.

Thinking of the devil. What the hell.

"Hey," Noah said. I have a small smile and waved.

"Hey! Noah! What's up, man?" Uncle Niall asked, coming up to us. Soon everybody was around me and him in front of me.

"Not much. How're you guys?" He asked.

"We've been good. How's Eve treating you? Nicely I hope," Dad said, giving me a side look. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms in a playful way.

"She's been a little mean but that's alright," he said, winking at me. A blush formed on my cheeks and I looked down.

No matter how much he's been getting in my nerves lately, he still gets to me in this sort of way.

"What brings you here?" Uncle Louis asked. He shrugged.

"I was wondering if I could take Eve out to the park a bit to hang out. Maybe grab some lunch," Noah said. I looked at Dad and saw him purse his lips.

To be honest, I kinda want to go out and hang with him because I need to come clean.

"Please?" I asked. He sighed. That's a good sign.

"I'm a great driver, Uncle. You don't trust your own nephew?" Noah asked, putting his hand over his chest to mock being offended. Dad chuckled.

"Okay. But if you get scared of his driving, get out of the car and call me. I will be there in one second. Understood?" He asked. I nodded and grinned at him.

"I'll see you guys later," I said, kissing them on the cheek and grabbing my jacket. We got into his car and he headed down the road.

"I'm sorry. For everything," Noah said. I glanced over at him and shrugged.