Chapter 38

"Just one kiss?" He asked. I glared at him but nodded either way. He smiled and leaned over, placing his lips over my own.

He kept them there, moving them slowly with my own. He shifted so he was hovering over me, his elbow beside my head to hold him up.

I smiled into the kiss and just let go of all of my worries.

Even the worry I should not have let go because then the door opened.

***

"What the fuck, bro?!" I heard someone, more specifically, Oliver yell. Noah was torn off from above me and forced to stand. "Are you stupid?!"

Oliver shoved Noah against the wall and glared at him. Noah put his hands up and pushed Oliver back a bit.

"Calm down-"

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down!" Oliver yelled, the vein in his neck popping out as his face grew red. "I walk in to see your lips dancing with my sisters?! Your cousin?!"

"It's not like that," Noah tried. Oliver let out a laugh and shoved Noah against the wall again and grabbed his shirt in a fistful.

"It's not like that? I'm pretty sure I know what I saw," Oliver said. I let out a sigh and Oliver snapped his head towards me. "Do you have something to say?"

"I-"

"You always have something to say, so what's stopping you now?" Oliver asked, walking towards where I sat on the bed.

"You're being dramatic," I said. His eyebrows furrowed and he chuckled.

"I'm being dramatic?" He asked, pointing to himself. I nodded. "You were kissing your cousin, Everleigh!"

"We're not blood related!" I yelled.

"So you think because we're not blood related you guys can kiss?" He asked. I shrugged. "You think you can just do that?"

"I.." I didn't know what else to say. I was speechless.

"What? Speak up, darling. I've never stopped you before," Oliver said.

"Man, don't talk to her like that-"Noah started before Oliver whipped around to face him.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do!" Oliver yelled, throwing a punch to Noah's face. I gasped and let out a small scream.

"Oliver stop!" I yelled, grabbing his arm and pulling him back.

"He deserves it, Everleigh! He needs more!" He yelled, pulling away from me and starting to walk back to Noah.

"What the hell is going on- Oliver!" I looked towards the door and saw Dad and Uncle Louis walking in. They quickly grabbed Oliver before he could throw another punch to Noah.

"He deserves it!" Oliver yelled, trying to get out of their grasp.

"What happened?!" Dad yelled. Oliver tried to pull away but Dad wasn't having any of it.