Chapter 37

*Four days later*

It's already been four days. We only have three more days until we leave and I really don't want to go.

Australia has been amazing. The warm weather, the ocean, and the animals, ugh I don't want to go.

Noah has been pushing it ever since we landed. We are two seconds from getting caught.

We actually almost got caught the other day.

*Flashback*

"Noah!" I laughed, pushing him away from me. He chuckled and kept tickling me. "You need to leave before somebody walks in!"

"Walks in to see what?" He asked. I sighed and he smirked. "Walks in to see this?"

He leaned towards me and placed him lips on my own. I gasped but kissed him back.

If somebody were to walk in right now, they would murder us.

I tried to push him away but he just grabbed my hands and pinned them by my sides.

And let's be honest, my strength against his... not gonna work.

"Everleigh, have you seen my floral shirt?" I heard someone ask with footsteps approaching my door.

Noah scrambled off of me and sat on the floor and acted like he was piecing together the puzzle we had laid out.

The door flew open not a second later and there stood Dad. I sat up and shrugged. He narrowed his eyes at us and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What are you two doing?" He asked. My mouth opened and closed, I had no clue what to say. "Planning a prank? Because if so I want in on it."

I let out a nervous laugh and shook my head at his assumptions.

"No, we're just doing a puzzle before we leave for dinner," I said, acting as cool as I could.

"Oh, okay. We're leaving in a few, come on out." With that, he closed the door and left.

I picked up a pillow off of the floor and started hitting Noah with it repeatedly. He blocked my hits and pulled the pillow away from me.

"What was that for?" He asked. I glared at him.

"For being an idiot," I said.

*End of flashback*

He hasn't pulled something like that again. But who knows if he will of not.

Currently, I was laying in my bed, spinning this weird spinner thing that they sell here in Australia.

It was weird and I've never heard of it, but it was so addicting.

"Sweeeeet creature," I sang lightly. I am in love with that song. Dad just released it the other day while we were here in Australia. The amount of love he got from fans was unbelievable.

I've always like the songs him and my Uncles put out, but Sweet Creature had a spot in my heart as my favorite.

There was a knock on my door and I looked up to see Noah peeking his head through.

"What's up?" He asked. I shrugged, spinning the spinner again. He came in, closed the door and hopped on the bed next to me.

"Just chilling until we leave for lunch or whatever we're doing," I said. He nodded and pulled out his phone.

"Let's take some pictures," he said. I nodded and he opened Snapchat. We started making random faces and smiling for the camera. He saved them all and posted some of his story.

He turned his head and kissed my on the cheek while taking a picture. I smiled and shook my head.

"You are so cheesy," I said, chuckling. He nodded.

"I know. But who cares," he said. I nodded and started to cuddle into him.

I placed my head in the crook of his neck and he started to play with my hair.

I sighed happily and softly smiled. This was great. Just us snuggling and being able to be our couple selves.

See, if someone were to walk in right now it wouldn't be a big deal. We're a big family of cuddling. Everybody cuddles with everybody. Literally.

They've even seen me cuddle with everybody, even Noah. So it's not much of a big deal if they walk in on us just cuddling.

That is, until he started to lean over.

"Just one kiss?" He asked. I glared at him but nodded either way. He smiled and leaned over, placing his lips over my own.

He kept them there, moving them slowly with my own. He shifted so he was hovering over me, his elbow beside my head to hold him up.

I smiled into the kiss and just let go of all of my worries.

Even the worry I should not have let go because then the door opened.

***

Hello hello

I am soooo sorry for the delay of updates.

I've had no motivation for it.

But now they should be coming easier since I know what to write now.

Anywho

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter

But where are my comments? I e barely gotten any comments lately):

Please comment your thoughts and stuff.

Question: Who's at the door? Who do you want it to be?;)

Thank you all!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Vote

~All the love, G xx