Chapter 24

Ever since I got the DM, I've been very aware of my whereabouts and who I'm surrounded by.

It's been about two weeks and they've messaged me several more times. I never answered; but the more I ignored them, the more they messaged.

Ping! Yup. There's a new one right there. I rolled my eyes and opened the message.

Answer me.

Oooo, how demanding. I'm so fearful right now.

Sarcasm truly is my best friend.

I sighed, hovering my thumbs over my keyboard to find something to say the this nitwit.

What do you want?

Eh, simple yet good enough.

Within seconds he replied and my eyes widened with the thought of a creepy old man messaging me this.

You, baby girl. Who else?

What the hell? They don't even know who I am. What if I have a stalker? Oh, that's creepy.

Look, I'm not interested in 40 year old men. Thanks, have a good day.

Who said I was 40, baby?

I did. Now, leave me the fuck alone.

Woah, woah. That's no way to talk to me, sweetie.

Do I care? You've been messaging me the past two weeks and it's incredibly annoying. Leave me alone.

I just want to know you;)

Lol, riiight. Go fuck yourself.

Why when I have you?

I threw my phone on my bed and made a noise of disgust. This is absolutely disturbing.

This guy is probably so old and looking for young nudes. Well, he can slide right out of my DM's and find someone else willing to do that.

I proudly have a boyfriend who is in my age range. But then again.. he's also my cousin, but who cares!

Speaking of Noah, I should probably tell him about this. I wonder how he'd react to this..

But I'm not going to. I'm not telling anyone. I'm sure this will all blow over within time.

Ignoring me? How safe. You shouldn't do that, baby.

What do you mean 'how safe'?

I'm not safe, darlin. Ignoring me will only hurt you and your family more.

Excuse me? My family? What do you want?

You. Simple as that. I'm dangerous, baby. I need someone to keep me in check.

I can't do that. I'm sorry. I have a boyfriend, and I don't want anything to do with dangerous people. Let alone 40 year old men.

I'm not fucking 40, Everleigh.

Wtf? How do you know my name?

I just do. Get over it.

How do I know you're not 40?

Want proof?

Yeah. I do.