Over & Over Again (Part 1)

From the way you smile to the way you look
You capture me unlike no other
From the first hello, yeah, that's all it took
And suddenly we had each other

It had been a year. A whole year from the terrible time in Sharna's life. Over the course of that year she had progressed in leaps and bounds. She took Val's words and focused on herself. She allowed Val, Peta, Maks and her girlfriends to truly step up and catch her when she needed. It took awhile to settle a lot of her fears but the moment she surpassed each one it was like an amazing hurdle in life. She had just finished up an amazing season on DWTS and was forever thankful for that time she had with her favorite Mr. James Hinchcliffe. Unfortunately the show hadn't ended with their win but with a win for Val and Laurie whom Sharna believed deserved it just as much.

It was almost time for tour to start however this time was a little different. Her mom had come to visit for quite some time and was going to be keeping Daisy & Duke. Her babies. No, not real babies but her fur babies. Those two were just pieces of hurdles that she had cleared. She had always wanted dogs however Paul had hated dogs so they never had one. Once she had gotten her own place, another hurdle, she had shortly after gotten the sweet precious puppies.

"Hey you, you ready?" Val yelled at the redhead when they finished up their last stop before Christmas.

"Yup goof. Mom made it didn't she?" She asked as she gathered her stuff up. Her and Val were flying to New Jersey to spend the holidays with the rest of the family.

"Woo made it. Maks texted a little while ago and said they had her at the house. You and her are staying there."

"Wait no, I thought we were staying in the hotel." Sharna said looking at him confused.

"Uh yeah no, Peta veto'd that immediately. She refused to let the two of you stay in a hotel. She said she'd even give you one of their cars to use when you want to go do stuff."

"Oh that girl."

"Gotta love her and we know right now we don't fight with her." Val said slinging Sharna's backpack on his free shoulder and grabbing her duffel.

"Uhh, no we don't." Sharna said giggling thinking of her 9 months pregnant best friend. Some pregnancies made people feisty, however this one had made Peta feisty. Val nodded in agreement and the two grabbed their car to the airport. Everyone was heading their separate ways so that they could go see family and friends before having to return to tour. Val and Sharna just made it through security and everything to catch their flight on time.

"Made it." Val said as they collapsed into seats. He chucked their bags in the overhead space above his head.

"Wait. Your sweater?" She said teasingly.

"Princesssssssss." He groaned realizing his sweater was in his bag, the bag he had chucked behind hers.

"Quick. We aren't moving yet. I'm going to get cold. We have like 6 hours. Pleaseeee." She said giving him her best puppy dog eyes look.

"Its a good thing I love you." He said as he stood up and opened the overhead. He ignored the flight attendants face as he grabbed Sharna's bag and then his. He dug out his sweater before handing it to her and shoving everything back up into the top.

"Thank you." She said kissing his cheek and cuddling the sweater. She slipped it over her small frame and sighed in happiness at it's warmth.

"You're welcome." He said chuckling at her reaction as he buckled himself in again. They began to taxi at that point and the flight attendants began their spiel, Sharna threw her headphones in since she had never really enjoyed the whole take off thing and always used them as a distraction. Val knew this and slipped his hand into hers letting her hold onto him. Eventually they were in the air and headed for the city. The pilot let them know that they were free to move and took off the seat belts sign. They had a red-eye to New York so there wasn't a whole lot of people on the flight. Val was getting ready to move across the aisle to curl up when Sharna stopped him.