Adore You

**** This one comes with a mature rating, not for the same things the stuff in the past has come with the mature rating for but for a little Chmergess under the sheets love. If you aren't comfortable or if you don't like, skip it please. I promise I'll still love you.

Baby, baby yeah, are you listenin'?
Wondering, where you've been, all my life
I just started living
Oh, baby are you listenin' oh?

"So what do you want to do tonight?" Val asked his fiance as he leaned against their bathroom door.

"Umm, do you think we can convince Maks and P to stay away from the hot tub?" Sharna said shyly.

"I'm sure we can, it's our date night so I think they'll listen to whatever we tell them. But is that all you want to do?" He asked skeptically. It was their 2nd to last night in Cancun and they were having their couples night out. For the majority of the trip they had done things together as a group. Last night however, they had kept Shai and sent Maks and Peta out to explore on their own. In turn, they were getting their own night tonight.

"Well, I figured we'd do dinner first right?" She said as she worked on curling her hair.

"Yeah, I just thought you'd want to go to the beach or something." Val said flustered. He thought for sure she'd have a ton of ideas.

"I mean we can. I just thought...maybe we could come back and enjoy the hot tub and see.....where it goes." She said flippantly as it clicked in Val's head what she insinuated.

"Babe." He said moving closer to her and catching her elbow.

"What?" She said as she continued to curl her hair.

"I...are you sure?"

"I'm ready. I want to try. I don't feel like we're supposed to plan this but at the same time, I don't know how else to go about it." She as she finally stopped and looked at him.

"You know I love you irregardless." He said as he reached for her hands and pulled her closer to him. He slipped her arms around his waist before linking his as well, holding her.

"I know. I just want to show you in other ways how I love you."

"I would love nothing more. I just want to make sure last time isn't going to happen again." He said nervously, tucking a crazy piece of hair out of face.

"I don't know that I can promise that. But I would like to think that I'm in a better place now and yeah....I mean we don't have to especially if you don't want too." She said letting go and turning to reach for the curler.

"Whoaaaaaa. No no no princess. That's not what I was going for. I was just making sure that it was what you wanted. And that you weren't doing it because you thought I needed it." Val said keeping his hands on her waist despite the fact that she had turned away from him.

"I'm not." She said as she resumed putting curls in her hair.

"Will you look at me for a minute please?"

"We're going to be late for dinner."

"Shar....we don't have a reservation. We can go whenever we want. I'm not upset with you, I just want to see your eyes." He coaxed.

"Why?" She said finally setting the curler back down.

"Because I wanna tell you something." He said gently.

"Fine." She said turning to look at him and he could see her guards in place.

"I love you." He said leaning forward to kiss her softly.