Marry Me

Forever can never be long enough for me
Feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do
Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way
Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say
Hello in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm

"I can't believe you're getting married tomorrow." Sharna said happily as she stood beside her best friend in her bedroom. They were packing all of Peta's supplies for the rehearsal dinner and then the wedding night. Shai was playing on the floor between the two.

"I can't either. I feel like these months have flown bye. Especially with this little munchkin being here." Peta said as she ruffled Shai's hair affectionately. He gurgled in response and clapped his hands.

"I can only imagine. It seems like you were just going into labor yesterday." Sharna said as she finished folding the pieces in front of her.

"I know, god though, I never want to go back to that one." Peta said thinking back to her 72 hours of labor she endured with Shai.

"I don't think I blame you."

"It gave me this one, so I won't complain but let's hope for anything in the future it's a little less amount of time." Peta said bending down to scoop the 6 month old up. He giggled and wound his hand into his mother's hair.

"I agree. Now do we have everything?" Sharna said surveying the stack of bags. They had Peta's stuff, her stuff, and Shai's stuff. Peta picked up the list and began to read it over.

"Looks like it. I just need to grab Shai's lovey & blanket and change him. Maks said to let him know, and he'd pack the car." Peta said as she tickled the baby's belly. He was still in his pajamas since they had just gotten everything ready decently early in the day. She reached for her phone to text her soon to be husband.

"Ohhhh, I'm picking." Sharna said as she shot over to her nephew's room to pick an outfit. Peta laughed and just let her go. He had an outfit for the rehearsal dinner but the likelihood of that outfit making it to the evening was slim to none so whatever outfit Sharna picked now would be perfect.

"Let's go see what Aunt Sharna is putting you in munchkin." Peta said kissing Shai's head as he gurgled in response.

"This." Sharna said holding up a lime green polo style onesie with blue & white shorts.

"Perfect. Here. Pretty sure he just pooped too." Peta said handing Shai over to Sharna. She started to walk away.

"Peta!" Sharna said with a laugh. Shai hated being changed, so usually that was a 2 person job.

"Just kidding. I wouldn't do that to my baby." Peta said returning. Sharna huffed in response before she began to help her best friend. 5 minutes later they had Shai changed and Maks had packed all the things in the car for them.

"Okay, I'll meet you guys there in a few hours. I'm going to get Val, pick my jobs,  and then head that way. Text me if you think of anything else pretty girl." Maks said stealing Shai for a few cuddles before leaning to kiss Peta.

"Don't forget your list." Peta said making Sharna chuckle. Maks out of all the boys in her life was one of the few who was great at remembering things. She knew her best friend was nervous however, not in a scared way, just in a I want the best day ever to be the best day ever.

"I love you. Don't let her worry too much." Maks said to Sharna as he walked them out.

"I'll keep her in line. And if she gets to stressed, I'll put her in the corner with Shai."