One

Sunday 09.25

Shit is the first thing that I think of when I woke up this morning. why? because my whole life has been shit. Let me tell you about myself a little bit, so my dad is from America and my mom is from Norway when I was 14 years old my mom killed herself infront me because my dad had left her. My dad later got remarried and found a new family. I did not want to live with his "new family" I wanted to be close to my mom to be near her and have something that made me feel like she was always with me. So my dad got me a apartment i Oslo, Norway.

Me and my dad has always been very close, when my mom passed away he was there for me all the time. We moved back to California where my dad lives now with his new wife and her daughter. I lived in California for about 2 years, in the beginning it was fun and different witch i liked a lot. but then something changed I fell in love and i felt really happy until it hit me like a truck. So I don't love anymore, sound really heartless but that who I am, and i will never ever change that because I know how bad it ended last time.

yeah so now you know a little bit about Alison and her past i will say now that this story is not always that happy and there will be a lot of drama. 

//Maria