Sixteen

Thursday 13:56

"I go out first, wait 10 seconds or minutes and then come out" I say to William while I am fixing my Clothes an hair.
"Why don't you want nobody to know we are fucking each other" Williams says and grab me from behind. "Because my really good friend sort of bestfriend has a huge crush on you, and she would be broken if she knew about us" I say and look at him. "Then why are you fucking me if you know she will get hurt" he says and smirks. To be honest I am only fucking William because of Chris, he is fucking my bestfriend and I am fucking his, our kinda way to flirt you know. No but like he said it's game on. "I don't know why I am screwing you" I lie to William. He just smiles and then take his finger to hold up my chin and his lips are millimeters away from mine.
"Maybe because you like me" he say and I almost chocked.
Me liking William I do not think so. "Not to be mean or anything but I got my eyes on someone else I say" and back a little bit. "Sure I like fucking you but that's it" I say and he just smiles at me. "I think that someone is Christ isn't it?" He says and I smile and grab my bag. "Maybe or maybe not" I say and walk out of the boys bathroom. I look around the school hallways and see Chris making out with some girl jerk.
I walk to my group that was standing in front of me. "What's up girlssss" I say and smile at them. And no one of them smile back. "What is it?" I say again. I look at them all five and see that Vilde is looking pissed. "William is idiot and I hate how he made me like living trophy" she says and I see she is holding the penetrator hoodie that William gave her after the fucked. He gave me one two but I said I would just burn it up so yeah.
"Are you going to give it back"
I asked.
"Yes I will and I will be better without him, he doesn't even care about me I know he fucks another girl or god knows maybe even three girls"
She says and I feel so bad. "That's amazing Vilde he is the loser not you" female Chris says and we all nod and smile at her except Sana. "Are you stupid we are just started to get popular you're gonna ruin this for us" Sana says and I feel so sorry for Vilde that Sana puts her in that situation since Vilde do everything for the buss. "No Vilde Fuck that I will fix it you go and do what is right for you" I say and smile.
She stand up and I see her walk towards the whole penetrator group, like seriously the whole group. "Wait are you planning on do it now" I say and she stops and turn around.
"Yeah?" She simply says and looks at all of us.
"But he is with his whole group" Eva says.
"I don't give a fuck who he is with right, I want my pride back" she says and walk to him.
I look at all the girls and we walk fast so we can catch up behind her.
"Here" she says and push the hoodie in to his chest.
"What is this?" He says and grabs the hoodie.
I see all of the guys look at Vilde and some of them is smiling and some is just confused. I notice Chris that is right behind William. We make eye contact but I broke it and stare back at Vilde and William. "That is the hoodie you gave me after we slept together, I don't want it because I am not some kind of award that you think you win, just because you've slept with me" she says and some of the guy laughs a little bit. And so does William.
"What's your name" William says and I see how surprised Vilde is by his question.
"Vilde" she says
"Okey Vilde you are so wrong" he says and at a moment I feel proud of him. "If you even think that you are pretty enough to be award you are crazy, I've must really been drunk if I slept with you" he says and laughs and so does the whole group. I feel anger run thru my veins as I see Vilde walking away crying. How could he say something like that. I step to where Vilde where standing.
"Omg you are so cool William" I say and look at him with my head high.
"Alison miss me already we just got out of the bathroom" he says. The thing with William is that when he is with his friend he change, he want to impress them and show who's the boss. In my perspective it doesn't work like that I am the boss always.
"Oh yeah because you always cum after 5 second each time we fuck, you don't even let me have some pleasure" I say and I hear his friends laugh a little in the background.
"Oh yeah I love how you always act like you are some kind of man and boss, but when I and some of your bitches where getting beat up by the yakuza guys you where a little pussy and was hiding"
I smile at him and all the other boys since I just call them bitches including Chris.
"Grow some fucking balls and we ain't f buddies anymore. I am done giving you pleasure" I say and walk away from them with a huge smile on my lips.

I feel like when its the weekend I have so much more time to write sometimes and here you goooo another chapter.
Please vote and comment it would mean the world to me!!!!

/Maria