two

Monday 07.05

The way my heart feels when the alarm is going off is heartbreaking, I can't believe that the summer is already over. My summer was actually really good surprising after all I went through this year, my dad have a house in Spain so me and my bestfriend carrie spend the whole summer in Spain. I came back to Norway just about a week ago and since then I just have been packing up my stuff. 

I went to the kitching to grab something to eat but then I reminded myself that if I wanted to be looking good in this new school I have to be skinny. I just drank some water and then I grab my towel and jumped in to the shower. I was actually really nervous about the first day in my new school. should i be nice? or should I just be a cold bitch like I really am? I think I am going to act shy so they think I am nice innocent girl but god they do not know that there standing with the devil. 

After I showered went to my closet to pick a outfit for today, which was light denim shorts and a white crop top. I took out some black boots and took mine military green jacket. I went to do my simpel but still pretty makeup look. After i was done i looked in to the mirror and just smiled but I stopped as soon as i realize it was the fakes smiles I ever seen.

I took my bag pack and checked myself one last time in the mirror before heading out to my car,when I lived in California I had a driver licens since you can drive when you turn 16, and in Norway you have to wait until you are 18 but I somehow con...

I took my bag pack and checked myself one last time in the mirror before heading out to my car,when I lived in California I had a driver licens since you can drive when you turn 16, and in Norway you have to wait until you are 18 but I somehow convinced my dad to my by me a new car here in Oslo and if i get caught I will stop driving, well that is what he thought. You could call me spoil sort of or you could say my dad just brought me stuff to make me stay away from him and his new family. And if anything was wrong money would fix the problem. 

The ride to school was not so long it was 10 minutes which was good it wasn't that far away  from my apartment. As I parked my car at school I stayed in the car and told myself  "you got this just be calm Ali" I stepped out of the car and made my to the my new school. I felt how everyone was starring at me, I heard the whispering and i just decide to change my mind. why should I act shy and innocent? so with that I walked in to the school confident and strong with a rest bitching face and did not give a fuck about what the all where talking about.

"302,304, 306 here it is" i talked to myself, my first class was AP english which was probably going to be my favorit class since I am really good at english. I lightly knocked on the door and it opened and I saw old lady who seem to look very nice. "You must be Alison Smith, am I right?" "yup I am Alison but you can call me Ali" i said and looking through the whole classroom.

"Alright Ali you can sit next to Christoffer at the right corner over there" the old lady said who i did not even know the name of. I walked to my seat and looked at the guy who where sitting next to me. He had dark brown hair and i could not see his face very good since he was wearing sun glasses. I felt him looking at me avery long time, " take a pic it will last you longer" I said with a smirk on my face. "Sassy i like that" he said and know he was the one with the smirk on his face. " you know what i don't like?" I ask him and he just looked at me. "you" I said with no emotion in my voice. "Ouch, we just meet and you already don't like me" he said and taking his sun glasses of. i looked at him and  just realize how attractive he was. "believe your name and those sun glasses describe you very well, and that smirk on your face screams fuckboy" I said and looking at him while he was just staring at me. "Well I am Christoffer, but you can call me chris and i feel like we are going to be really  good friends" 

And with that i just rolled my eyes knowing he would not shut up for this whole lesson.

YAAASS so they meet kinda proud of myself for making them meet at the first chapter

//Maria