You wanted the truth...

Braxton paced the room angrily.

"He left here at three a.m. and you didn't think to call me?" Braxton snapped at Luke and Liam.

"I just thought he was going to cool off." Liam shrugged.

"At what point did you think 'hmmm he's been gone a while.'?" Braxton snapped again.

"Look, it was my fault I drank a little too much was feeling lonely and made a move on Liam. Ashton caught us and it started an argument. Don't be mad at Liam." Luke sighed.

"You made a move on Liam?" Braxton snapped.

"It was a stupid idea, I know, but he was upset cause of his breakup with Zayn, I was struggling with the dinner  and we'd had a few drinks." Luke bowed his head.

"You're unbelievable, you know that?" Braxton growled.

"How could you do that? Both of you?" Braxton barked. He was clearly pissed off.

"It didn't mean anything. It was only a kiss." Liam sighed.

"If it was only a kiss that didn't mean anything why did Ashton get so pissed that he disappeared?" Braxton yelled.

The room stayed silent.

"Why so quiet? Don't want to admit it was more than a kiss?" Braxton snapped at Luke.

"It was really only a kiss." Liam responded his tone quiet.

"Ashton wouldn't just disappear because of a little kiss. Something isn't  adding up." Braxton crossed his arms looking between the two guys in front of him.

Neither one said a word.

"Luke, I know you better than that, what really happened last night?" Braxton demanded.

"I told you-"

"Damn it, Luke, stop fucking lying to me!" Braxton yelled.

"Fine, you want to know why Ashton left?! He left because of you! Because you can't take ten seconds to look at what's in front of you!" Luke was pissed.

"What are you talking about?" Braxton frowned.

"Luke, don't. Remember what you said last night." Liam warned.

"No, I'm so fucking tired of this!" Luke was still yelling.

"I'm in love with Ashton!"

"What?" Braxton snapped.

"I'm in love with your brother. I got him drunk so I could sleep with him in Hawaii. I was only sleeping with Niall to try and forget about my feelings for Ashton. I was so insanely jealous of him and Jace that I was going to sleep with Liam to make me feel better. Ashton caught us and said, and I quote, 'I can't do this anymore' before he left last night. So there you wanted the truth, there's the fucking truth!" Luke was beyond pissed.

Braxton stood with his jaw agape.

"You fucked my brother?" Braxton growled.

"Yes." Luke answered.

At that moment the front door opened and in walked Calum and Michael with Ashton right behind them.

"Ash." Luke sighed with relief taking a step towards Ashton.

"Don't you fucking touch him." Braxton growled grabbing Luke's arm.

"What's going on?" Calum frowned.

"This lying piece of shit-"

Luke cut him off.

"I'm the piece of shit!? You didn't even know your own brother was gay." Luke barked.