I told you you were being obvious

"Seriously, you took off and you haven't seen him?" Ashton spoke accusingly towards Luke.

"I promise I wasn't with him." Luke answered desperately.

"Then where have you been?" Calum asked curiously.

"I literally hadn't moved from my beach chair. I fell asleep, I told you. I'm sorry I missed dinner." Luke sighed in frustration.

"So nobody has any idea where Liam is." Ashton huffed.

"He's probably off with some girl." Michael shrugged.

"That's not like Liam. He doesn't just disappear and not contact one of us. Luke so help me if you were with him and just aren't telling me-"

"I wasn't off fucking your best friend, okay, Ashton? Calm the fuck down." Luke barked. He was tired of Ashton's accusations.

Ashton was about to respond when the hotel room door opened. The guys heard ruffling around. Suddenly Liam rounded the corner his lips attached to a dark haired guys. Liam pinned him to the wall as they continued their rough make out session, clearly oblivious to his friends in the room.

"Really?" Luke snapped causing Liam to jump back and turn to Luke.

"Shit, baby, I didn't know you would be here." Liam swore taking a step towards Luke still unaware of the other guys in the room.

"What the fuck is going on?" Ashton barked.

Liam froze in place.

"Liam, do you have something you need to tell us?" Calum asked gently.

"Zayn, is that you?" Braxton frowned at the dark haired guy.

The guy nodded looking slightly ashamed.

"You three sit down and explain what the fuck is happening." Ashton demanded.

"Luke has nothing to do with this. Leave him out of it." Liam begged knowing Ashton would kill Luke if he found out that something was going on between them.

"You called him baby and freaked out when he caught you with Zayn. I'd say he very much has something to do with this." Ashton growled.

"I called him baby?" Liam asked terror covering his face.

"Yeah, I told you you were being way too damn obvious." Luke hissed.

"Zayn, I'll see you later yeah?" Liam asked.

Zayn nodded before backing out of the room and out the door.

"Are you two together?" Ashton demanded.

"No."
"Sort of."

Luke and Liam answered at the same time.

"We aren't together, Liam." Luke snapped.

"We're friends with benefits so I mean we're sort of-"

"You're what?" Ashton growled.

"Ash, I'm so sorry. I know you hate Luke but I couldn't very well call up Braxton now could I?" Liam apologized

"I told you to stay away from Liam." Ashton snarled at Luke.

"Look, I get it, you have a thing for Liam, I'm sorry but-"

"I do not have a thing for Liam!" Ashton shouted.

"Then why were you so insistent on me staying away from him?" Luke demanded.

"Because I fucking hate you. I don't want to be near you. I can't stand your smile or your laugh, I hate that you're around all the time. The last thing I want is you dating my best friend. You'd be inescapable. More so than you already are." Ashton shouted.

Luke crossed his arms.

"I'm not dating your best friend."

"No, you're fucking him. I don't know which is worse." Ashton sneered.

"Ashton, it's innocent I promise. We didn't even sleep together." Liam said looking apologetically towards Luke.

"Oh, cause that makes it all better." Ashton snapped at his best friend.

"Ash, I'm sorry." Liam apologized again.

"And since when are you gay?" Ashton asked.

"I dunno. I've been struggling with it for a while...I talked to Luke. He was really supportive." Liam explained hoping Ashton would be understanding.

"Oh, I'm sure he was." Ashton sneered.

"Look, I was just helping Liam blow off a little steam. That's it, nothing serious." Luke huffed.

"Besides, he's clearly moved on." Luke jeered tossing a glare at Liam.

"That's not what that was. I just- He and I got to talking, he's here with Jack. We drank a little, lost track of time. We were gonna go back to his room but Jack was there so we came here cause I thought you guys would still be out." Liam explained.

"We would have been if you and Luke had shown up to dinner or let us know where you were." Ashton snapped.

"Where were you?" Liam asked turning to Luke.

"Wait, don't tell me, I don't want to hear about Alec." Liam grimaced.

"Are you jealous of Alec?" Ashton asked.

Liam sighed heavily.

"Yes."

"Why?" Braxton asked frowning.

"Because I basically didn't exist when Alec was around." Liam pouted.

"What did you want me to do, make out with you in front of everyone? You wanted to keep things hush hush remember?" Luke snapped.

"That doesn't mean throw yourself at another guy right in front of me." Liam barked.

"We aren't dating. Why do you care?" Luke shouted.

"Because, you knew I was struggling with my feelings." Liam shouted back.

"Yeah, feelings for someone else." Luke was pissed.

"Besides you clearly were getting attention elsewhere."

"Oh what's wrong you jealous of Zayn?" Liam asked with a smirk.

"No, I'm pissed because you threw such a bitch fit earlier which resulted in Alec leaving because he didn't want to get involved. Only for you to throw yourself at someone else." Luke growled.

Liam looked shocked.

"He really left cause of me?"

"I told you you were being too obvious." Luke snapped before walking off towards the room he shared with Ashton.

"Wait, Luke, I'm sorry." Liam apologized taking a step towards the blonde.

"Don't. It's over now, just forget about it." Luke shook his head before closing himself in his room.

Liam felt sick. He hadn't planned for any of this to happen.

*AN*
Finally got another update up! Enjoy!