Ash

Ashton walked into the living room and scanned to see Luke was nowhere in sight.

"Luke, you in here?" Ashton called.

"I'm going out for a drink."

Silence. He must have left while Ashton was in the shower.

Ashton grabbed the notepad off the counter to leave a note when he found one left from Luke.

Went out. -L

"Could you be any more vague?" Ashton grumbled tossing the notepad back onto the counter.

"You want to get out of here?" The blonde guy, whose name Luke couldn't remember, asked.

"Only if it's with you." Luke grinned.

"I wouldn't dare let you leave with anyone else." The blonde flirted pulling Luke away from the bar.

"Where are you taking me?" Luke asked following the stranger.

"I dunno, your room or mine?" The guy asked pausing.

"How about neither." A voice snapped pulling Luke's hand out of the guys.

"Ashton?" Luke frowned.

"What do you think you are doing?" Ashton demanded.

"Going upstairs with..." Luke paused clearly not remembering the guys name.

"You don't even know his name?" Ashton growled.

"Of course I do, it's...jjjjustin?" Luke frowned looking back at the blonde.

"James. But you can call me whatever you want." James winked causing Luke to giggle.

"He's not going to call you anything." Ashton snapped.

"Who do you think you are deciding what he can do?" James asked puffing his chest a bit.

"His name is Ashton." Luke whispered loudly causing Ashton to roll his eyes.

"Luke, you're drunk, let's go." Ashton huffed.

"Hey, I asked you a question." James barked shoving Ashton's shoulder.

Ashton grabbed James by his shirt collar and slammed him against the hotel wall.

"I'm somebody you don't want to fuck with so I advise you Piss off." Ashton spoke between clenched teeth.

"Ashton, come on leave him alone." Luke sighed pulling Ashton off of James who scurried off as soon as Ashton let go of him.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing?" Ashton snapped turning his attention to Luke now.

"Well I was going to get laid bit now-"

"You don't even know that guy!" Ashton barked.

"His name was James." Luke rolled his eyes.

"Which he had to remind you." Ashton growled.

"You never just sleep around, what's your deal?" Ashton demanded.

Luke just shrugged.

"Is this seriously about Liam again?" Realization washing over Ashton.

"I can't help it, I'm in love with him. I thought it was a small crush but ever since he and I got together I just...I crave him. His touch, his lips, all of it." Luke huffed.

Ashton felt the jealousy course through him and turn to anger.

"And what if he felt the same way? What would you do then? Braxton would never be okay with it. You would risk hurting your friendship with Braxton and Liam for a blowjob?" Ashton snapped. He was clearly pissed.