You did what?

Ashton stepped inside to find Michael sitting on the couch.

"Hey, Ash." Michael smiled at the blonde.

"How do you do it?" Ashton asked taking a seat next to Michael.

"Do what?" Michael asked turning back to his phone.

"Manage a relationship with Calum." Ashton answered.

Michael sat up suddenly putting his phone down.

"What did you say?"

"You and Calum, you've been together for a little over a month. Aren't you scared Braxton will find out? Or that something will happen between you two?" Ashton asked.

"H-how do you know about..." Michael looked panicked.

"Don't worry I'm not going to say anything." Ashton chuckled.

"How long have you known?" Michael asked.

"I just noticed a difference in you two and put two and two together. I think I was convinced on Calum's birthday when you bought him that bass he's been wanting so bad." Ashton smirked.

"Damn it Irwin." Michael swore.

"Braxton, please just hear me out. If we-"

"No, Liam I'm not going to hear you out. Luke is my best friend, Ashton is yours. If something happened between you two that would make things difficult for Ash and I. Not to mention Ashton would murder you. You know he hates Luke." Braxton shouted walking into the kitchen with Liam behind him.

"But if we promised to make sure things didn't end badly-"

"You can't guarantee that, Liam. You think I wanted things to end badly between Harry and I?" Braxton interrupted again.

"But you and Harry weren't even officially dating." Liam huffed.

"Exactly, can you imagine how much worse things would have ended if we had been?"

"You don't know that. If you two had actually dated he may never would have ended up with Louis." Liam pointed out.

"Does Luke feel the same way?" Braxton asked gritting his teeth.

"I-I'm not sure...I text him telling him how I felt but he never responded." Liam said dropping his head.

Ashton shifted nervously the guilt creeping back up.

Michael frowned at the blonde but didn't say anything.

"You did what?" Braxton snapped whirling around to face Liam.

"I needed him to know."

"He never responded?" Braxton asked.

Liam shook his head. Then why are we having this conversation?" Braxton barked.

"Because I thought maybe he was worried about what you would think and if I could talk to you about it and get you to be okay with it then maybe he would respond." Liam shrugged.

"You really thought I'd agree to let my brothers best friend date my brothers worst enemy who also happens to be my best friend?" Braxton asked in disbelief.

"Have you even talked to Ashton about this?" Braxton demanded.

"He just said you wouldn't allow it." Liam shrugged.

"He was right." Braxton growled.

At that moment Luke and Calum walked in.

"We got donuts and coffee." Calum announced with a smile that quickly faded.