Please

*WARNING SMUT CHAPTER*

Ashton pulled the covers up as he nestled into bed.

Luke followed suit only he layed closer to Ashton. He bravely put his arm around Ashton pulling the boy in closer to him.

"Luke, what are you doing?" Ashton swallowed hard.

"I'm cold." Luke lied.

Ashton remained tense.

"Relax." Luke chuckled as he snuggled into Ashton.

"It's hard to relax when you're pressed against me like that." Ashton answered.

"I'm sorry, am I turning you on?" Luke grinned pressing into Ashton more.

"You're going to if you don't stop." Ashton responded trying not to grind back into Luke.

"But you're so warm." Luke whined rubbing his crotch against Ashton's butt.

"Luke, I'm trying to behave." Ashton huffed.

"Why?" Luke asked not letting go of Ashton.

"Cause...Liam and Braxton." Ashton answered vaguely.

"We've already done it once. The damage is done. Besides what they don't know won't hurt them." Luke responded sliding his hand up Ashton's torso.

" Luke responded sliding his hand up Ashton's torso

Ashton rolled over to face Luke.

"Do you enjoy torturing me?" Ashton asked staring at Luke's lips.

"Kinda." Luke smirked.

Ashton leaned in and kissed Luke gently. Luke kissed back just as gently.

"God, I love kissing you." Ashton hummed into Luke's lips.

"Then shut up and kiss me." Luke ordered.

Ashton sat up and threw his leg over Luke so he was sitting on his lap.

"You're bossy in bed you know that?" Ashton chuckled before placing kisses along Luke's jaw.

"Oh, I guess I am." Luke said thoughtfully.

"It's okay, I like it." Ashton said sucking on Luke's neck.

"Mmmm." Luke threw his head back. He loved this feeling.

"So tell me baby, what do you want me to do?" Ashton asked sweetly pulling away from Luke's now red neck.

"Kiss me." Luke ordered grabbing Ashton by the back of the neck and pulling him into a deep kiss.

" Luke ordered grabbing Ashton by the back of the neck and pulling him into a deep kiss