"can we not talk about banging 'chicks' in my presence?"

32: can we not talk about banging 'chicks' in my presence?

After almost two hours of everyone getting their stuff together, Calum was on his way to pick us up so that we could check out of our hotel and go to his place

After almost two hours of everyone getting their stuff together, Calum was on his way to pick us up so that we could check out of our hotel and go to his place. I had without a doubt taken the longest to get ready, but only because I was so tired.

As we were walking out of the room and the hotel, Luke was basically propping me up the entire time. I was noticeably an inconvenience, but I couldn't help it. Luke promised I could take a nap when we got to Calum' which was all I was looking forward to.

We got outside and Luke took my bags and placed them in Calum's car.

"Dus, could you sit up front with Calum?" Dustin looked over at Luke without any emotion and slowly walked to the passenger side and got into the car. "I think you're right about Dustin not liking Calum very much."

"He'll get used to him," I told Luke as I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. "Don't worry about it."

"I wish I wasn't worrying about it," Luke said as he shut the trunk of the car with his other hand. "It's all I'm thinking about."

"Well, stop thinking about that, and think about something else," I told him as we walked around the car.

"Like what?"

"I don't know..." I said, pulling him slightly closer to me. "Like... me?"

"Lana," Luke said, seeming slightly disinterested and annoyed.

"Sorry for trying to lighten the fucking mood," I said, clearly tired and grumpy. I opened the door and quickly got into the car. I scooted all the way down to the window and crossed my arms after buckling my seatbelt. Luke got in a couple moments after me and closed the door slowly.

"Lana, I didn't mean—"

"I don't care," I told him, looking out the window.

"Lana," Luke moved down next to me and I looked over at him. "You're really tired right now, and I'm trying not to upset you—"

"Well, you did," I told him. "If you don't back up and let me calm down, then you're only making things worse." Luke sighed, and scooted over just a little. He sat in the middle of the backseat, instead of on the other side, and as angry as I wanted to be with him not giving me much space, I was really glad he had stayed near me.

"Hey, Cal," Luke started to talk to Calum and I sighed as I realized how annoying Calum probably thought I was already.

"Hey," he replied as he started to drive. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, Lana just didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I told her she could take a nap, so I hope it's okay if we go out to breakfast a little late."

"No, that's fine," Calum told him and Luke sat back, satisfied. Luke slowly looked over at me and from my peripheral vision I could tell he had held out his hand; giving me the option to hold it.