"luke, we are not playing strip trivia"

67: luke, we are not playing strip trivia

if you guys want the answers to the character ask, i need some more quality questions!!! help a girl out!!! :))

"Luke, you suck," I said through a fit of laughter as Luke missed a relatively easy trivia question. "You're so bad at this." 

"Lana, you're the worst," Luke yelled, trying his best not to laugh. He turned his torso and buried his head into the side of the couch. "I'm just nervous."

"You're silly," I told him, shaking my head at him as I held back a laugh. I grabbed the dice to roll, and Luke began to pout across the coffee table.

"Trivia brings out the worst in you," Luke told me and I looked up at him to see his lower lip extended, and his eyes big and sad. "Be nice to me."

"Okay, I'll be nice," I said, beginning to apologize as I moved my placer to blue. Luke reached for the cards and grabbed one at random.

"Okay, Lana, your question is: what river runs through Baghdad?" Luke looked up at me once he was done reading the question and I smiled before answering.

"The Tigris River," I answered, hoping I was right.

"I didn't even get to read you the options," Luke began to whine and I laughed quietly as I waited for him to tell me if I had gotten it right. He flipped over the card to check and his head fell back. "God dammit, Lana."

"Luke, we don't have to play this," I told him after laughing quietly at his reaction.

"Look, knowing a shit ton about pop culture is one thing, but knowing shit about geography? Who are you?" Luke asked as he slowly shook his head at me. "I don't understand."

"How about we just go back and forth? The board doesn't matter. We're just going to practice, sort of. I ask you a question, you ask me a question," I suggested a new way to play for the time being, and I could tell Luke liked the idea immediately. We put away the board and each grabbed a stack of cards. "Okay, let's just read down the card. So, what is The Windy City?"

"Chicago?" Luke asked hesitantly, but I smiled widely as he guessed correctly. I nodded before looking at the back of the card and Luke sighed in relief. "Okay, what countries share land borders with Spain?"

"Shit... uh, France does... and Portugal," I said, thinking as I sat back, leaning on my hands. "Andorra."

"Oh my god," Luke said, laughing quietly as he nodded his head at my answer. "You got it."

"What movie's title mission is completed using the Five-Point-Palm Exploding Heart Technique?"

"Kill Bill," Luke answered quickly and I laughed as I nodded, telling him he was correct. He celebrated for a second before asking me a question. "In the 1956 western, what actress are The Searchers searching for?"