Home Sweet Home!¡

Today was Grayson's first day back home from the hospital. We all helped him out around the house. He mostly stayed in bed. I spend 2 days with him. Just cuddling and talking. I don't think me and Grayson have ever been closer than ever til right now. I felt happy about that!! I hope it never stops!!
I had cheer today. I had competition today. I didn't want to leave Grayson, I just wanted to stay and cuddle forever but I couldn't. I kissed Grayson goodbye and left to get ready. After I got ready I headed over to Kerrigan house because her mom was gonna take us to our competition. I'm not gonna lie. I was a little nervous. I wouldn't be so nervous if Grayson was there but I would have to fight through it.
We were up next after this next performance. I still had not seen anyone I know besides Kerrigans mom. I was extra nervous now. I took a deep breathe and stood up and took a drink. The whole cheer squad then got up and headed for the middle of the gymnasium. The music began to start. I then saw Ethan, Cameron, Lisa, Sean, my mom, and my sister I wasn't so nervous anymore! I put a big smile on my face and started to cheer.
By the end of the Performance I was sweaty and tired. After we got done, we all sat down back at our spots. I took a drink and waited for the winning announcements. I was nervous again. I felt like I nailed it but at the same time I don't. I looked back at everyone else and they all were smiling at looked happy.
The lady then announced 3rd and 2nd place and was about to announce 1st place. "And the winner is..... Thundercats!!" (Which was our group!). My whole cheer squad then jumped up and screamed and were happy!! Ethan then ran over to me and yelled "U WON!!" We both jumped and were happy. I went to hug him and we were both caught in the moment that Ethan and I accidentally.... smashes lips!! We both stopped screaming and stared at each other looking guilty.... my stomach was in a knot! I felt sick to my stomach!! I had not clue what to say or do by now!! I just walked out and went to the locker room. "What had I done? Did I really kissed Ethan? Did I regret it?" Did I like it?"  I then got dressed into clothes and went out to the car and text my mom and told her to meet me out in the car.
After I got home I went up to my room still shook and shocked at what happened. I called Kerrigan and told her what happened.

(Sorry guys I haven't posted in forever! And sorry this chapters so short! I'll write a longer one tomorrow. Love u guys!)