Reset

Ah, I'm back here again. It's been a while since I came back here. No matter how many times I try to come back, it wasn't working.

Hakyeon noticed the strangely enchanting landscape that was in front of him as he opened his eyes. He's been here before. Several times in fact for the past few months. The blue and purple tinted skies, the green and floral landscapes... everything of this place was what you would call a 'dream.'

'Hakyeon-ah. You're awake.'

He's back.

Hakyeon got excited after hearing the voice call his name. That gentle and kind voice, that beautiful sound that comes out of that voice each time he speaks, Hakyeon felt so relaxed that he couldn't help but close his eyes again.

'Hakyeon-ah... wake up. I know you're awake.' The voice chuckled a bit seeing Hakyeon trying to sleep in.

'Just five more minutes?' Hakyeon whines adoringly.

'You're such a sleepyhead.' The voice ruffled through and patted Hakyeon on his head. Such a soft and caressing touch the other had. How Hakyeon wished he was this pampered even in real life.

'Hakyeon-ah.'

'Hmm?'

'Stay here.'

'Huh? I am here though?'

'No. I mean to actually stay here. With me. Forever.'

Just before Hakyeon could answer the voice's proposal, he was woken up by a familiar ringtone. The lights blinded him as soon as he decided to open his eyes once more. The beautiful dreamlike landscape was no longer in front of him. The blue and purple skies were gone and what he was staring at was a plain white ceiling.

Where am I?

'Hello? Yes, I'm currently at the hospital.'

Hakyeon heard the familiar voice talking on the phone. It was Taekwoon's voice no doubt.

Hospital? Why am I here?

Hakyeon wondered as he slowly tried to sit up without interfering with Taekwoon's phone call.

'No, he hasn't woken up yet-' Just as Taekwoon turned around to see Hakyeon's condition; he saw the latter trying to sit up. Hakyeon was awake. 'Hakyeon-ah! He woke up. I'll talk to you later.'

Taekwoon immediately hung up the phone and rushed towards Hakyeon's side in a panic.

'Are you okay?!' Taekwoon's worried face and suddenly louder voice startled Hakyeon.

'Huh? I am but why am I here?' Hakyeon was a bit bewildered to see such a concern face on Taekwoon. He's never seen the other show so much fear and concern for anyone before.

I'm not dreaming anymore am I? Hakyeon wonders.

'You don't remember?' You fainted during the filming.' Taekwoon told him as he assisted Hakyeon to sit up properly on the bed.

'I did...? That's right! The filming! What happened to the filming?'

'It's been postponed.'

'Is it because of me? I... I'm sorry.' Hakyeon felt very apologetic that their long-awaited comeback was halted because of him.

'Don't be. It's not your fault but Hakyeon-ah, do you remember what happened?' Taekwoon looked worried.

'I don't- wait! What happened to your hands?' Hakyeon finally saw the bandages that wrapped tightly around Taekwoon's hands.