Rest

After several hours of waiting, the lights have finally turned off. The instant the doors swung open, the members rushed to the doctor to ask how their leader was doing.

'How's Hakyeon-hyung?' Hyuk asked with tears still in his eyes and his body trembling.

'Luckily, we found him just in time. If any later... Anyways, although it seems like we almost lost him at one point, I think your leader finally found his spirit to fight and survive. We will be transferring him now to the VIP room for the time being and continue to observe his status. I suggest giving him some space until he wakes up.' The doctor told them.

The members sighed in relief, finally. They thought their hearts would stop when they first heard of the phone call. To have lost one Hakyeon was enough, they could not afford to losing another.

The three of them accompanied by their managers watched the doctors transfer the Dark Hakyeon to the new room.

Jaehwan glanced around them.

'Where's Kong?' He asked.

'That Taekwoon-hyung isn't here either...' Wonshik got a bit worried.

'That Taekwoon-hyung probably doesn't care and went home. Hongbin-hyung might have gone to cool down. That's what he always does when he's feeling down or angry. Anyways, Hakyeon-hyung needs us,' Hyuk said as he could not keep his eyes off of the Dark Hakyeon who was lying their on the hospital bed.

'You boys have been staying up all night already. I think it's best we go home and get some rest.' Their managers suggested.

'But-' Hyuk tried to argue.

'Look, the doctors even said hyung is going to be fine. We need to give him some space okay? Come,' Jaehwan pulled the younger away.

'I'll call Hongbin to see where he's at,' Wonshik said as they were heading out for the van.

After a long talk, Wonshik finally came back from his call.

'So? What'd he say? Where is he?' Jaehwan asked the younger.

'Let's go home for now. Hongbin will be fine.' Wonshik told them.

Not sure what the reason was, but Hongbin stayed out that night instead. But it seems like the younger was safe so there wasn't much to worry. Everyone had a very long night and each had been so tired after many hours of wait. All of them needed rest.

~

'You promise you won't say anything now that I've told you right?' The older asked.

'... There isn't any benefits for me telling that Hakyeon-hyung anyways,' Hongbin responded. 'But don't think you'll be off the hook. I still don't know how much you told me was the truth or a lie.'

'It doesn't matter. Time will tell.'

After their long conversation that night, the Dark Taekwoon decided to return back to the dorms while Hongbin stayed behind at the hospital. He got permission to visit the leader of VIXX who was currently staying in the hospital after his accident.

Hongbin found the older's room in an instant as if this room was reserved for Cha Hakyeon since a year ago. He carefully opened the door so that he wouldn't disturb the older who was soundly asleep finally.

It seems like you're here a bit too much don't you think? Hongbin said as he and the rest have lost count how many times Cha Hakyeon have been re-admitted to the same hospital time after time.

'Sorry,' Hongbin said aloud.

He thought his heart dropped completely when he heard the leader of VIXX was hospitalized. But rather than thinking that it was their Cha Hakyeon, the fact that it was the Dark Hakyeon made him even more anxious.