The Place

'Finally!' Hakyeon reached the end of his road to finally find the place he was hoping to find,' this is the place huh?'

After walking around town for awhile, Hakyeon didn't feel safe staying in one spot for too long. So instead, he decided to go to another place to hide for the time being away from his lifelong friend. He didn't think he would eventually end up finding the place but somewhere in his heart, told him that this was the best place to be for the time being.

This was the place where everything began.

The little secret base known for meetings and reunions.

'Now then, how to unlock you?'

Hakyeon said to the door that stood in front of him. He knew that this door was once a door that connected the different worlds together, so he had hoped that the same thing would happen if he were to come back to this same place. He searched and searched around the base for a clue on how to unlock the door without a handle but he couldn't find anything aside from many scratches and drawings of children on the walls.

Hakyeon giggled as he saw the drawings. He knew instantly who might have drawn them.

Jung Taekwoon.

Though it might not have been the same lifelong friend that Hakyeon has known these years, it seems that the very first Taekwoon was exactly the same when it comes to his abstract and questionable drawing skills.

'I guess he was never going to be an artist since the beginning huh?'

Hakyeon sat around to observe the drawings and they were all too adoring.

I wonder if I knew Taekwoon when he was a child, what would we be like? The same as our previous life?

Just as Hakyeon was about to leave the tree to search outside again, he saw Taekwoon coming from a distance.

Shoot!

Hakyeon panicked and hid himself immediately back inside the tree out of instinct before the latter could see him.

What to do? What to do? I can't let him catch me yet!

Hakyeon felt really anxious as he has yet to find any ways to leaving Dreamscape or escaping. He can't afford to be caught and locked up again in that prison. He was at a dead end as he looked back and forth at Taekwoon slowly approaching the tree. Hakyeon still had so much to do and so many answers to be found that he just can't go back to that mansion again. Not yet.

Please someone, anyone! Get me out of here!

Hakyeon closed his eyes and prayed. Just then, the mirror that he kept safely in his pocket in which he took from the Chapel began to glow. He felt the mirror begin to heat up in response to his prays and released a tremendous amount of energy from it. Suddenly, he could feel light emerging from behind him as well.

Before he could turn around to see what it was, Hakyeon had already fallen inside.

The door finally opened.

'Hakyeon?'

Taekwoon who saw the light coming from within the tree, immediately ran towards the light to see what it was but it vanished even before he could reach it.

~

Where am I?

Hakyeon woke up finally after falling through the door. He found himself inside a narrowed darkness as his body laid down in who knows where. He didn't know where he was but he was definitely trapped inside of something like a box.