Time

Unlike the 'Dark' Hakyeon, the Dark Taekwoon was created from the darkness. The darkness within a person's heart. He should have never existed in the first place until the descendent to the Underworld fell deeper into the darkness and created him.

Ever since the beginning, the only emotions he had were of rage and the thirst for power. Those were the ingredients to his birth and that was how he was created.

He thought it was unfair that his existence was nothing but revenge and hatred.

The real Jung Taekwoon hid inside of the shadows and while he fell into despair, he ended up creating the Dark Taekwoon. He left everything to his Dark half to decide. Being the Ruler of the Underworld was the only way to prove who Taekwoon was and the power he had inherited. So, when the Dark one was born, he decided to make his 'master' the new King.

The Dark Taekwoon had fulfilled all of his duties as the heir and ready to take over what was rightfully his and of the original Taekwoon's.

However, he never would have thought that his 'creator' not only rose again from the darkness but also had a change of plans after reuniting with his beloved Cha Hakyeon.

'So, are you going to throw me away now after all that I have done for you?!' The Dark one was furious.

'No, but... you cannot exist. You shouldn't have been created in the first place.' The original told him. 'It's my fault. It was my fault for being so weak and powerless.'

'You! What about your powers?! The throne that your father left for you to inherit?'

'I never had an interest of the throne in the first place. I have always resented my position and of my father who only treated me as a tool for inheriting his powers. I just want to go back. Go back to Pinewoods, where all my friends are at. Where my Hakyeon is as well.'

'How can you say that? He tried to kill you too for that power!' The Dark Taekwoon didn't understand why the other was so persistent into going back to the mortal realm.

A world in which his Godly powers would become useless.

'You'll understand one day. Though Hakyeon and I have fought, he was also the one that saved me from falling too far into the darkness before it was too late. He was there when I needed someone by my side the most. I love him too much and I'm willing to do anything as long as I can be with him.'

But the Dark one never understood what his master meant by being 'loved' or to give 'love'. Instead, the Dark Taekwoon only grew to feel hatred even more. His wrath and his power was the only thing he had to prove he existed.

He and the Dark Hakyeon eventually fought one another throughout the century as both were left inside of the Underworld. Power meant they exist and only the strongest will survive in the end. The Dark Taekwoon had always thought that he and the Dark Hakyeon was the same and that's why both were so determined to use their dark powers to take over the worlds.

But soon, he realized that the other was nothing like him. Their reasons to fight was different from one another and that eventually frustrated him even more.

It's not fair. Why didn't you fight harder than? If that body was yours to begin with?! How can you be so weak? Where are your ambitions? What happened to revenge?

The Dark Taekwoon could not bare to see how weak the Dark Hakyeon had become after they were banished into Limbo. The other was still a child and a child could never be the Ruler of this world.

~

'This place makes me sick! There's nothing here except for these powerless and useless fools!' The Dark Taekwoon punched the barriers that surrounded Limbo in frustration.