Unexpected Visitor

'Wonshik-ah, where are you going?' Jaehwan shouted out to the younger who was getting ready to head out of the dorm.

'The studio,' Wonshik replied while putting his jacket on.

'Again?'

'Yeah.'

'Is that Taekwoon-hyung going to be there too?' Jaehwan asked.

Wonshik nodded.

'Should I come with you?' Jaehwan was worried about leaving the younger all the time alone with the Dark Taekwoon.

'... No, it's okay.' Wonshik hesitated for a second,' don't worry about me.'

'But what if he does something to you?'

'...' Wonshik seemed to be thinking about something.

'Wait, don't tell me he's already done something. What is it Wonshik-ah?' Jaehwan grew even more worried at the younger's sudden silence.

'N-no, he hasn't done anything. Don't worry okay? I'll be back for dinner tonight.'

Jaehwan wanted to go with the younger to the studio to make sure that he was all right. But because Wonshik insisted that he was fine, Jaehwan could only obey. Everyone have gone out for the day and left Jaehwan alone to tend to the dorms. Usually, he would also be at the company to do some vocal practices especially since they're going to be releasing their title track soon but he had to take a break from excessive use of his vocals. His trainer told him to stay home and rest for a few days. He was bored and there was no one around to accompany him.

Even the two youngest are at the dance studio to help the Dark Hakyeon do some dance practices. It's not like Jaehwan would be of any help when it comes to dancing so he decided to stay put for the day.

Jaehwan ate his breakfast that he prepared for himself and as he was about to put the dishes away, the phone rang. He rushed to grab the phone hoping that it would be one of his members.

'Hello?' He picked up.

'It's Soo-ah.'

'Ya! Where have you been?!' Jaehwan was surprised by the sudden caller and finally getting to hear the girl's voice after missing for the past several days.

'Sorry. I've been busy up at Heaven and sorting things out. As you know, there's no reception up here.'

Jaehwan sighed.

'Well, at least you finally called. We got a bit worried.' He told her.

'So I heard that the Dark Taekwoon have come to the mortal realm? Is everything okay on your side?' She sounded rather concern.

'Who told you that?'

'Hongbin. He's been sending me messages about what is happening even though I couldn't reply.'

'Oh. Everything is all right. For now anyways. He hasn't done anything strange in particular except acting like our Taekwoon-hyung and helping Wonshik with the music.' Jaehwan informed her. 'Why do you think he's even here though?'

'I'd like to know that as well. I was really shocked when I heard about it but if he hasn't tried anything yet, we can only wait and see. Anyways, I have been doing a lot of research and meeting up with the Gods from the Heavens. Once I finish, I will be able to help you guys again.'

'I see. When do you think you'll be back? It's kind of unsettling to have that Dark hyung around you know.'

'I know. But I'm in the middle of finding another way inside of Dreamscape.'