Once More

'Hakyeon-ah,' Taekwoon tried to call out to the older.

But Hakyeon did not respond.

He knew exactly what the older was thinking about as usual. But just like Hakyeon had promised, he no longer knew how to shed the tears.

As if, he had already cried enough for his tears to dry up completely.

He looked so lifeless within Dreamscape as he continued to long for reality and for home.

Taekwoon grabbed Hakyeon's wrists and had the other follow him somewhere.

'Where are we going?' Hakyeon asked.

'Just come,' Taekwoon said.

Down the dark empty halls and through the eerie silence, Taekwoon eventually brought him into the secret basement of the mansion. As he opened the door to that room, Hakyeon felt unsettled to step inside.

'Let's go back upstairs,' Hakyeon tried to convince Taekwoon.

'It's fine. Come.' Taekwoon led Hakyeon into the room and showed him the billions of mirror fragments that made up Dreamscape. Each mirror was a reflection of someone's dreams.

Then, Taekwoon pushed Hakyeon forward.

'Go,' he told Hakyeon.

'W-what? Go where?' Hakyeon didn't understand.

'Follow through this mirror and you'll be back home.'

'What? But what about you?'

'I... only one of us can get through. Once you step into the otherside, you should be back home and be able to retain your body once more.' Taekwoon explained.

'No! I'm not going anywhere without you! Are you just telling me to leave you behind?!' Hakyeon fought back as he finally understood the situation.

'Hakyeon-ah. Have you seen yourself lately? You've gotten so much skinnier than before, barely eating or sleeping. You always look like you want to cry but trying so hard to hold back your tears every time especially when I'm around. You're obviously suffering and dying to go back home. So just go.' Taekwoon pushed Hakyeon forward once more.

'No no no! I'm not leaving you! If I'm going back, you're coming with me as well!'

Hakyeon struggled to go any further even though Taekwoon insisted that he leaves alone.

The desperate expression on Hakyeon made Taekwoon pull him close, one more time.

He caressed the leader's face gently and looked deep into the other's sorrowful eyes.

'I can't bear to see you so lifeless like this anymore. As selfish as I am to wanting to keep you here with me, it pains me more to see you cry and hurt. Your tears should be coming from something happy not sad. I don't want to keep you trapped here and away from everything you love. I love you Cha Hakyeon. Too much that I can't keep hurting you like this.'

'But I can't... not without you...' Hakyeon couldn't hold back his tears. 'We've come so far to be together, are you telling me to just abandon you now? Please, come home with me.'

'I can't. My heart isn't ready to accept or forgive. Even if I try, reality will only reject me. As much as I want to be with you, I can't accept the life back on the other side,' Taekwoon told him.

'Taekwoon...'

'Please, don't cry anymore. Not for me.'

Taekwoon kissed Hakyeon deeply while his tears streamed down his cheeks. He won't forget it, this warmth, this touch and the happiness he once received from the boy named Cha Hakyeon.