Letter

Ravi, real name is Kim Wonshik.

Three years younger than Hakyeon but possibly the most reliable member out of the group in Hakyeon's opinion.

Despite his rough outer appearance, Wonshik is actually very caring and responsible. He thinks a lot about others and is always passionate about the things he wanted to do in life.

Back when they were trainees, Hakyeon would always get paired up with Wonshik during dance routines or performances. Although the two of them had rather different dance styles, they were still very close. They used to discuss about choreographies together a lot back then but recently, Wonshik have been very busy working on the other things he enjoyed.

But Hakyeon never thought differently about Wonshik, being the one who has the deepest thoughts, a great friend and someone whom Hakyeon can go to when he needed someone to talk with.

So Hakyeon thinks that Wonshik would not hide anything from him as long as Hakyeon approaches the younger and be straightforward in asking exactly what was going on.

After he had finished his rehearsals, Hakyeon decided to make a trip to the company in order to find Wonshik. Especially when the younger did not respond to his message earlier, Hakyeon decided to find Wonshik personally.

'Morning, Hakyeon-ah,' the receptionist greeted him as soon as he stepped through the entrance.

'Morning. Is Wonshik around?' Hakyeon asked.

'Yes. I don't think he's even left the building since yesterday.'

Hakyeon sighed. He's overworking himself again...

'Oh right. Before you go, you should check your fan mailbox. It's pretty full so you should take them home or we won't have room for any more.' She notified him.

'Thanks. I haven't been around lately to check.' Hakyeon said as he made his way to find Wonshik.

As he passed by the hallway, he dropped by where the fan mailbox was and decided to take a look. As soon as he opened the drawer, dozens of letters came flying out.

'Woah. This is a lot. I really haven't checked these in ages.' Hakyeon said as he realized how apologetic he felt for not having the time to respond to the fan letters. So, he decided it was only right to take the letters with him.

~

Hakyeon finally came upon Wonshik's studio and looked through the window from outside, It was a small work place but it was where all of Wonshik's creations and expressions were made. Hakyeon caught a glimpse of the younger being busy with his first mixtape release. Just looking at the hard working Wonshik made Hakyeon very proud as the leader of the group.

Hakyeon knocked on the door to see if he could go inside but Wonshik did not hear through his headphones.

So, he decided to gently open the door but immediately, the roaring sounds from within the studio hit him.

Wow, is this a part of his mixtape? Hakyeon stood there frozen by the door and impressed.

Hakyeon wanted to call out to the younger but seeing how immersed Wonshik was while working on his mixtape... Hakyeon didn't know what to do. He didn't want to interrupt all of a sudden when the younger was obviously focusing so hard with his music.

Hakyeon sighed and closed the door as if he never went to find the boy in the first place.

Maybe... next time... after he's done.

Hakyeon left disappointed after not being able to get the answers right away but he knew that Wonshik's mixtape was a priority more than his own curiosity.