Realize

It's all your fault. Every single one of you!

Taekwoon who was eventually separated from his members ended up encountering the Dark Taekwoon alone.

'Who was the one that drove him to the end and ended up escaping here in Dreamscape?' The Dark Taekwoon asked. 'It was YOU!'

The Dark Taekwoon pointed at rage towards the fallen Taekwoon. Despite his injuries, the Dark Taekwoon was not going to let his other half leave this nightmare alone.

'Why did you say those things to him? Do you not know how much your words hurt him?'

'I didn't mean to...' Taekwoon's voice began to shake, his legs felt weak from realization.

'You didn't mean to? Ha! Lies! Then why didn't you apologize to him when you had the chance? Instead, you dragged on the misunderstanding and made the situation even worst!'

'I...'

'If it wasn't for your cruel and hurtful words, me nor the Dark Hakyeon would have had the advantage to take over. You gave us the opportunity, you're the one that drove Cha Hakyeon into despair!'

Taekwoon could not fight back.

The Dark Taekwoon was right.

Why didn't the vocalist apologize to Hakyeon the instant everything had happened and when he accidently said the things he didn't mean to say? How did they fall apart like that and even to the point of arguing in front of the younger members?

'See?' The Dark Taekwoon smirked. 'You're just as horrible as I am. You're just like me!'

'I... I'm not.' Taekwoon tried to deny.

'But you are. Selfish, egotistical and possessive.'

'What are you saying? How am I-'

'You knew from the start that your presence is special to Hakyeon. You knew that he would pay extra attention to you because of your quiet personality. Even though you're the same age as him, he paid more attention to you then all the younger members because he couldn't leave you alone. I know you're not as dumb as the others. You knew from the start that if you were to keep your silence, Hakyeon would stay by your side forever and give you everything you wanted.'

Taekwoon was speechless. The other might be correct.

He began to realize something he wished he didn't. He began to realize something that he tried so hard to deny all this time.

Taekwoon might have enjoyed the attention after all. Yet, he would never dare admit it.

Trust? Taekwoon being unable to trust others nor Hakyeon was just an excuse for his personality. A lame excuse.

Maybe ever since the moment they met, Taekwoon knew that Hakyeon was the type to approach two times forward for every step you take back. While others only knew how to avoid Taekwoon, Hakyeon only knew how to close the distance between them.

But when Hakyeon confessed to Taekwoon, even he was taken back. It was something he could not predict especially for someone as 'people-loving' as Cha Hakyeon, he did not expect the other to turn so shy in order to confess. However, Taekwoon didn't say anything. He kept quiet rather than accepting the confession right away. Hakyeon was more eager to wait for the answer than he was to hear for a reply and Taekwoon decided to take advantage of that.

Taekwoon's silence only meant that Hakyeon would remain at his side to hear for a reply, waiting forever.

After all, Cha Hakyeon is faithful, loyal and persistent.