Judgement

The shadow that appeared inside of Hakyeon's room was named 'Soo-ah.' A girl who claims to know of Hakyeon's previous life and his current self as VIXX's leader. She told him that she was finally able to find a way to separate the light and darkness within her body in order to visit him inside of this dream-like world.

'How did you find me?' Hakyeon asked her.

'It took me a lot of research back at the Heavens to figure out this method. There was a key that linked the different worlds together even Dreamscape but it was lost long ago. So the only other methods were either tying your fate through a red string or this more extreme method, separating your souls. Long ago, I was also just a mortal living in the real world but my greed eventually made me the perfect vessel to be possessed by the Goddess of Death. Now that I'm also reborn as the Heaven's messenger, there is a part of me that is both light as well as darkness. Hence, in this replication of the Underworld, I was able to find a way to meet you finally. I just never thought that that Taekwoon was able to create a link between Dreamscape and the real Underworld in your mind.' She said.

This replica of the Underworld was far too real to just be part of a dream. It was both real and a fantasy. It was most likely due to the fact that the Dark Taekwoon had the intentions of ruling the real Underworld that he was able to create such a link. The stronger his powers become, the closer he is to the throne.

'That Taekwoon... the one you were calling as the Dark Taekwoon right?' Hakyeon asked.

'Mhmm. How are you feeling though?' Soo-ah was worried for Hakyeon who have been trapped inside of Dreamscape, alone for so long.

'I'm fine. Though I really do want to get out right now... being trapped here is driving me insane!'

'Shh. He might be able to hear us if we speak too loudly,' Soo-ah reminded him.

'Ah, sorry,' Hakyeon hushed up. 'Anyways, do you have a plan to get me out of here?'

'As I have told you, this is your dream. You can take control of your dream more than you think. You have powers in this world as well. The only thing you must keep in mind is to keep calm and focus.'

'Calm and focus, calm and focus...' Hakyeon sighed. 'I'll try?'

'I honestly thought that we have completely lost you since you fell inside Dreamscape and the Dark Hakyeon took over but seeing you right now, you're stronger than before aren't you?'

Hakyeon nodded slightly.

'It's weird to me too. But being here and alone to fight for myself, I think I was able to do a lot of reflecting. I was so blinded by everything in the past that I never really thought about how much my other members were thinking about me. I doubted them when I should not have.'

'This whole thing have made the bonds between you and your members even stronger it seems.'

'I hope so. I can't wait to go back and be with them again. That Taekwoon tried to mess with me by showing me how much my members are taking care of the Dark Hakyeon when I'm not there in the real world. But, I know those kids more than Taekwoon. These past few years weren't for nothing.' Hakyeon assured her. 'So, how are my members doing? Are they okay?'

'Yes. They're doing fine with the Dark Hakyeon who is watching over them. Don't worry, he won't let anything happen to any of your members. He cares about them just as much as you care.'

'That's a relief.'

Soo-ah's visit as a shadow of Hakyeon's Dreamscape was unexpected. But the two of them were able to communicate with one another and Soo-ah told Hakyeon about everything that he needed to know. The more he told, the stronger he became. Though he was quite shocked to hear about the Gods and previous life, he was even more shocked to hear the story of the Dark Hakyeon who once tried to take over his body.