Thanks

Ding. Ding. Ding.

'Welcome.' The lady said as he walked into the shop. 'Oh? I haven't seen you come in a while.'

'Yeah. I've been busy with our schedules. Is there any new products in lately?' He asked the older woman.

'Must be tough being an idol.' She sympathized with the boy. 'Come this way. I've got a few new scented oils and dyes that just arrived this morning for you.'

The store lady took Hakyeon to the back inventory to show him the new products she received even before any other customers. Hakyeon always come to this candle making shop in the Dongdaemun district whenever he had free time. He is a regular customer.

Hakyeon opened one of the boxes and picked up a bottle of scent to smell it. Immediately, a refreshing and calming scent hit him.

'What is this scent?' He asked her.

'That's the new mix of vanilla and lemongrass. It's the perfect scent for aromatherapy that a lot of our customers have been requesting. It helps with sleep and stress relief.' She told him. 'That might be just the perfect one for you and your members who are always so busy.'

'Can I take a few?' He asked.

'Of course!'

Hakyeon bought the scent along with other fragrances and headed by to the dorms. He wanted to make enough candles for his members as a thank you present. He had so much to thank them for and the fact that none of them gave up on finding him or letting him go.

They could have easily given up on Hakyeon when things became too difficult to handle and just continue as a group of four or five. They could have even chosen the Dark Hakyeon as the new leader instead of him but the younger members didn't do that. They didn't run away even though when they were told that they were too powerless to do anything to rescue their leader. They stayed strong for Hakyeon and Hakyeon wanted to repay their kindness.

After returning to the dorms, Hakyeon walked in to see that no one was home yet. He stared at the calendar that was up on their refrigerator to see what his members were doing that day. Each of them left for their individual activities and even left sticky notes telling their leader to wait for them at home; on the usual sofa in the living room.

Hakyeon chuckled a bit. He missed their jokes and teasing a bit more than he thought.

His members were noisy and rowdy but always full of joy. There is never a dull moment whenever he was at home and Hakyeon was glad that all six of them agreed to live with one another even after debuting for more than four years.

'Since they're gone, that's even better. Now I can surprise them with these instead~' Hakyeon thought to himself as he went off to retreat into his room.

He took out the ingredients he bought earlier at the candle shop and started to make them. Not only did he get the new citrus scent for all of them but he also got individual scents that represented each members' birth flower.

Jaehwan was the sweet-smelling flower that helped to cleanse one's mind, the Adonis. The scent gave one a feeling of happiness and adoration, just like the cute main vocalist himself.

Wonshik had the Cedar fragrance in which gave off a more woody and spicy scent; it was to give the hard working rapper a warm yet relaxing feeling especially since he's seldom in the dorms.

Hongbin was the Apple Blossom scent that had a hint of fruitiness and a delicate touch to soothe the younger's mind especially after going through so much lately. Hakyeon knew that the younger deserved something sweet yet with a bit of reminiscence for the past.