Silence

As the members sat down together in their CEO's office to discuss about their upcoming comeback concept, the younger members could not stop stealing glances at their oldest main vocalist.

No, it can't be... Hongbin thought as he looked at 'Taekwoon' who was sitting across from him.

He and the others had the same thing in mind the entire time during the meeting. This Taekwoon did not feel right and it was both awkward and uncomfortable for them all. Especially since they are discussing something so important regarding the fate of their group, they didn't expect the sudden outsider in the room. Just what is he planning?

'I'm actually very impressed with this idea. How did you guys ever think of it?' Sejun asked them.

'It's like a fantasy come to life isn't it?' Taekwoon asked.

'Yes! I felt the chills just thinking about the entire concept and how we are going to design the story. I'm sure the fans will love it!' Sejun was so excited and was highly anticipating with the idea. He can't wait to release the concept photos and teasers to the public once everything has been decided. 'So, I shall leave the compositions and arrangements to you Wonshik-ah. I'll notify our producers as well to help out with this project. If there's anyone else you have in mind for this comeback, feel free to contact them. You have my permission.'

'Uh, yes sir. I will.' Wonshik was obviously half paying attention to the entire meeting.

No one could actually concentrate on what was going on because of their worries and fear.

'Oh and Taekwoon-ah. You should help out as well since you're the one who came up with the idea in the first place. You don't usually give your input to our concepts or meetings aside from making music so I'm quite pleased you're willing to initiate and propose the idea this time. I expect a lot from you all and help you Wonshik as much as you can okay?' Sejun told him.

Taekwoon smiled and nodded obediently.

As the six of them left the room finally, they went to an empty room to brainstorm their ideas. But it was silent the moment the six of them were left alone. They should be very excited now that the other has finally returned but they knew and could feel that this Taekwoon was not the real one.

Hongbin gulped in fear as the silence grew and all they could hear were the staffs talking outside of the room and other trainees practicing next door.

'Wh-'

'Who the hell are you?!' Wonshik interrupted his friend to start his interrogation. He looked angrily at Taekwoon and grabbed his arms in persistence for an answer.

'That hurts Wonshik-ah, let go,' Taekwoon said calmly.

'Not until you answer my question. Where is Taekwoon-hyung?!'

'What are you talking about? I am Taekwoon.' He insisted.

'Stop lying! You're not our hyung!'

'He's right. You're not Jung Taekwoon from this time, are you?' The Dark Hakyeon gathered his courage to speak up. He have been feeling very intimidated just by looking at this Taekwoon and being in the same room as the latter. This fearful feeling they were all experiencing was the same as when they were inside of Dreamscape and fighting against that Taekwoon.

Suddenly, Taekwoon snorted aloud.

'Hahaha. I really can't fool you guys can I? You're right. I am that Taekwoon. The Dark Taekwoon.'

The members were alarmed and surprised. They stepped back to keep their distance away from the latter.

'Come on now. I'm not going to hurt you guys.'