Him

The Dark Taekwoon who tries to act strong and filled with rage was beginning to lose his identity. He was beginning to gain emotions that he never once had before. Those emotions were overwhelming even for himself. He couldn't understand what were happening to him and the strange pains in his heart from time to time. Even tears would fall yet unexplainable.

'What is this?' He asked himself as he wiped away the water the dripped from his eyes.

As if he was a newborn, learning to feel for the very first time. But even though he tried to learn those emotions, he was in a time that did not allow him to cherish it.

After the first Jung Taekwoon had passed away, the Dark Taekwoon was slowly disappearing as well. He was fine for the first few centuries inside of Limbo and wandering aimlessly. But after he discovered Dreamscape, he used quite a lot of his powers to seek his existence between the different worlds.

He knew very well that he wasn't going to last long but he insisted on making full use of the time he had remaining.

~

The vocalist who was trapped inside of Dreamscape was watching the Dark Taekwoon slowly fall apart as well. He thought of something that almost seemed reckless and unimaginable.

He gave permission for the Dark Taekwoon to access reality.

To give the dark one the chance to live just one last time.

'What are you trying to say?' The Dark Taekwoon was skeptical at the other's sudden proposal.

'Leave here and become me. Become the Jung Taekwoon of VIXX,' Taekwoon told the Dark one who was still bewildered at such an outrageous proposal.

'That's ridiculous and definitely not possible! Didn't I say that I can't enter your body already and also, did you forget that your body have disappeared from the real world because you don't wish to exist anymore in reality? There's definitely no way.'

'But you also said that it's impossible because we're alike right?'

'And?'

'We're nothing alike. Not anymore,' the vocalist told him. 'Your time is running out but mine is not. You want to fulfill your life one final time in reality where as I... I only want to be with Hakyeon, whether that place is reality or inside of this dream.'

Taekwoon was the key.

The key to allowing the Dark Taekwoon access through the dimensions of Dreamscape and into the real world.

~

Neither was positive that their plans would actually work but both gave it a try as well.

After a few struggles, Taekwoon eventually opened up the door to let the Dark Taekwoon inside of his body, wherever it may be. When Taekwoon's body eventually reappeared in the real world again, it was actually the Dark Taekwoon who took over.

He found himself in the middle of nowhere and finally taken control of Taekwoon's body entirely. He was both lost and excited. Though he had no idea where he was at first, when he tried to bring out his powers and it didn't work, he knew that he had entered the real world.

He had no control of the things around him as he did back inside of Dreamscape and he was nothing more than just a mortal.

He was slightly afraid of his powerless self.

For the first several days, he hid himself from society. He made sure he was masked and unrecognizable especially because Jung Taekwoon of the 21st century is a well-known celebrity. The Dark Taekwoon could not afford being recognized until he had figure out what the next plans of actions to take. He was rather intrigued with the fact that he was finally in the real world and in a body that finally looked like himself. It did not take him long to get used to the society and he became more intrigued with the world of Hallyu.