Warmth

'Please fill in the information on the boxes and sign your name below,' the receptionist at the desk told the Dark Hakyeon to do so as he was finally dismissed from the hospital.

After pulling a few strings and fake reports that Soo-ah helped him make, he was finally released from the hospital. Though the staffs there were still sceptical in thinking whether or not the leader of VIXX was actually sane enough to be dismissed. Especially after all the crazy things he pulled during the time he was admitted.

Sorry... the Dark Hakyeon could only think in his mind as he left the hospital.

'Hyung! Get in.' Hyuk was waiting by the taxi for him to get in.

'Thanks.' Hakyeon went to sit next to the youngest.

He looked at Hyuk's face and the younger seemed fine again. When Hyuk finally woke up from the dream, he found himself lying back in the hospital. Rather than worrying about himself though, he was worried about the Dark Hakyeon and also the fact that their leader has yet to return. But then, when he was told even their second oldest was gone, Hyuk was in a bigger panic.

He didn't know what else to think except cry and worry just like everyone else.

Taekwoon's disappearance was just too sudden that no one was prepared for it at all.

Unlike their leader, whose body is now the Dark Hakyeon, Taekwoon was no longer around. Even his body have disappeared before Soo-ah's and Hongbin's eyes.

Neither of them knew what had happened during the time when they could not get in contact with the older.

'We have to get back inside of Dreamscape! Taekwoon-hyung is probably there waiting for us!' Hyuk cried over and over again while he was still in the hospital.

'Calm down, Hyuk-ah. There's... nothing we can do right now.' Wonshik tried to persuade him.

'But-'

'Wonshik is right. Without the red string or even Taekwoon-hyung's body, we don't know another way to even get back inside of Dreamscape.' Jaehwan said.

'What about the other Hakyeon-hyung that's with us?' The younger asked.

'It's not possible. Though the body is our Hakyeon-hyung's, the link and memories are different. The Dark Hakyeon's dream isn't the same as our hyungs. Plus, this Dark Hakyeon-hyung has been through a lot himself. We can't keep pulling him in such a dangerous situation just when he is about to change.'

'I understand... what about Soo-ah?'

'She's currently away to see if the Heavens have an answer as to what to do next. All we can really do now is to wait for her return and what those above say.' Wonshik informed him.

Just when they thought that their group was finally back together, Taekwoon also went missing.

Exactly what could have happened to the vocalist while they were separated inside of Dreamscape?

~

'You can put your things here,' Hongbin said to the Dark Hakyeon as they reached their dorms.

Hongbin greeted both Hyuk and the Dark Hakyeon who were dismissed from the hospital at the same time. Since this Hakyeon has no choice but to stay with the group now, he was also shown the leader's bedroom.

'...'

'What?' Hongbin asked him as he helped this Hakyeon settled down his belongings, which weren't exactly his to begin with.

'I don't think it's right for me to use this room.' The Dark Hakyeon said as he almost could not find it in himself to step inside the room. It wasn't his but their leader's, the other Cha Hakyeon.