Chapter 6

"And just why are you referring to me by my full name...?"

"It sounds cool." The cyan-eyed boy shrugged. "My name doesn't sound as exciting."

The emerald-eyed boy squinted, glaring daggers at the male sitting opposite him. He snarled in a cynical way. "I'm sure the name 'Lukas Porter' brings plenty of excitement to all."

"Is that a good thing?"

"However one wants to interpret it."

The blond junior stared at his hands for a little bit before speaking up again. "... I'm pretty sure your sister has a strong dislike for the Ocelots and me. I'm still not sure exactly why, but... I know it had something to do with a pig and Aiden."

"Oh, heck yeah, she doesn't like you. And I have the same amount of hate she does; maybe even more." Jesse smiled as condescending as possible (which was strange because he wasn't really using it in the correct form).

Lukas frowned slightly and his brow scrunched together slightly. "But can I ask how exactly?"

"How Aiden did all that? Sure. We were at the Endercon Build Display when we ran into Gabriel under disguise. We struck up a friendly conversation with him but we still didn't know he was the Warrior. Then he revealed himself and gave us an exclusive chance to go with him to Europe as a fun trip. I guess Aiden was nearby or something because he overheard us talking and got jealous. When no one was looking, he broke one of the builds and let loose a bunch of gasoline on the floor which all spilled onto Reuben. Sparks from the machine set Reuben's costume on fire and he got scared and ran outside. My sis and I ran after him but it was too late. Reuben was already hit by a car and the driver left before anyone could catch their license plate. So yeah. Aiden is a bundle of joy."

Lukas could only blink as his gaping mouth was stuck open. "O-Oh... Wow. I'm really sorry for you and your sister. But I didn't have anything to do with it, so I'm fine, right?"

Jesse stared at him and made a 'what' face. "Wait- you think we can just trust you like that? No way, dude. We trusted Aiden at one point and look what he did just because he was jealous." He crossed his arms and shook his head. "We're not trusting any of you."

"Well, I'm not Aiden, so feel free to 'trust' me anytime," smirked Lukas. He pulled out some work from his backpack and started to write.

Jesse snorted. "Arrogant jerk."

"What did you say?" asked Lukas with raised eyebrows.

"Hm? What? I didn't say anything," Jesse said. Lukas shrugged and went back to work.

Hmm... maybe this period can be more than studying and homework, the emerald-eyed male thought.

~*Ω*~

FINALLY! Jess was out of school and away from that stupid Aiden the Ocelot jerk and his stupid hair and stupid face. And don't forget his stupid eyes and stupid voice and stupid eyebrows and–

Okay, Jess, you're getting off-track, she thought. You can't hate him that much if he's friends with a naive blond guy.

She snorted after thinking that. There was always time to be hating on friends of naive blond guys. At least, ones who deserved the hate.

She started walking down the hallway of the building, reminding herself to wait for her brother at his last classroom. He always took forever cleaning up.

After passing many people and almost tripping on a foot someone extended (Rude, she thought), the door to Jay's last classroom stood in front of her. With a smirk, she opened the door.