Chapter 76

If you like this story, leave a star and comment! More love = more chapters!

~*Ω*~

The seven of them finished breakfast and continued to hang out for a while, talking about the present and what they expected to come in the future.

"So, you guys have school tomorrow?"

The question by Ellegaard made the four teenagers sigh. "Yeah," said Jesse. "We do. It'll be the first day back."

"Well, you all did miss two months of content. It will definitely eat into your summer if you don't start now."

"Don't remind me," Olivia groaned. "I'll have to return to my Tower."

"Tower?"

"It's a name we have for teachers that give you 'towers' of homework," Jess explained. Ellegaard nodded in understanding.

"It will be alright," Gabriel said. "I believe in you all. And, if there's anything we can help with, we'll be here."

Axel scoffed. "Imagine that? We're so close to the Order now that we ask them for help with high school homework."

"They're basically family, now," Jesse laughed. The Order members smiled in appreciation.

"Just don't ask me if it's boring," Magnus said. "I never liked homework."

"He used to light his papers on fire. I had to convince authorities that he was not a crazy person - although I do think he is one now." Ellegaard stared at Magnus with a death glare and he sheepishly shrugged.

"Oookay, not going to ask him at all, then," Olivia said. "Even if its fire or explosive-related."

Magnus slammed the table and stood up. "Hey! I was pretty great in chemistry."

Standing up as well, Ellegaard pointed a finger at the bald Rogue. "You took a whole chunk of sodium and threw it into the sink! The faucet flew off and you got suspended!"

"It was cool! I don't know why the teacher was so miffed about it. Did you not see it hit the ceiling?"

"The ceiling tiles shattered, Magnus! They fell from the ceiling and scattered everywhere! You're lucky we all had safety goggles because it was a lab!"

The two continued to bicker about their high school days and Gabriel sighed. "Just like old times. You know, I could never go a single day in university without getting a call from one of them complaining about the other."

"Sounds tiring," Jess joked, a small snort leaving her nose.

"If anything, it made school much more exciting. Seeing other students cry in hallways and hoard cheap food was amusing but after a while, it becomes very personal when you're like that yourself. Those two brought something new every day. Did you know they tried to complain about getting the wrong phone once? They had taken each others' phones by accident and used them to call me and complain. I thought that was very comical and delightfully humorous."

"That sounds like something Axel and Olivia would do when they're angry at each other," Jesse laughed, innocently smiling to the two mentioned friends who both crossed their arms in response. "Aw, come on, guys! Don't look at me like that!"

"You know what? It's fine." Olivia set her hands on her hips, smiling with the knowledge of something Jesse was not aware of. "Besides, now that a certain someone is here, I can tease you instead."

"Hey, guys," said a voice behind the Jesses. The male twin turned to see who it was and audibly gasped so loud, everyone in the room looked at him. "P-Petra! You're back! You're finally back!"