Confident

Two.

Justin Bieber.

One thing I can tell you about Justin Bieber is that, he's compassionate.

Justin is a very great person in my opinion despite whatever the media says about him.

Justin is caring.
Funny.
Amazing.
Talented.
And if I hate to admit it,
Charming.
And also,
Sexy.

It's day two of filming for the 'Confident' video.

It's just strictly business, I thought to myself before I walk in.

Honestly, I have a little crush on Justin. I know what you're thinking, you're probably like;

WHO WOULDN'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM? HE'S JUSTIN BIEBER.

But no, he's not.

I mean he is, but he's just Justin.

You can tell in between takes who he really is.

He loves to pull pranks on everyone. One time when we were filming the 'All That Matters' music video he set up this prank that still terrifies me to this day and I have yet to get him back because he swears he's the king of pranks.

"Ah, Cailin is here. Where's Justin?"

"Am I early?" I asked as I placed my bag down and looked at my cell phone.

"No. You're good. Justin's on his way back from the studio, so it might take a while. So you have time to relax for a bit and then go into hair and makeup."

"Alright, thanks." I replied as I slid my phone screen and tapped in my passcode and tapped on the Instagram app.

I scrolled down and liked a couple of pictures. Looked at my notifications and then went on twitter.

I started typing;

"@cairusso: Good morning world, another busy day today."

And then pressed the tweet button.

Of course, my interactions began to blow up. I started looking at a few of them and thought I'd respond to some.

"good morning beautiful, i hope you have a great day."

I start typing;

"Thank you sweetheart, same to you."

And pressed "Tweet"

Then of course hate tweets because I was the girl in the "All That Matters" video touching up and down their precious Justin.

I sighed, maybe I should get off I thought to myself.

But, no.

Read what they think about you.

Whore.
Slut.
You should die.
Fame whore.
Look at her trying to be Selena, she could never pull that off.
Anorexic bitch.

Okay, that's enough.

I closed the app and placed my phone on the dresser as I announced I was ready for hair and makeup. A couple of tears started to flow down my eyes. "Cailin, what's wrong? Are you okay?" One of the makeup assistants asked.

"Yeah, it's nothing. I'm fine." I replied.

One of them started to wipe my face to clean up any makeup that might be left over on my face that didn't come off when I washed it and continued to prep me.

I heard a door open and voices fill the room.

"Good your here."

"Yeah, sorry I was late. I was in the studio and there was stuff going on with Selena-" Justin said as he walked in.

Of course, Selena.

Selena this.

Selena that.

Honestly, what is so great about Selena? I thought to myself.

At least I thought, I thought it to myself.

I muttered it and sadly he heard.

"You don't know her Cailin." He responded and walked away.

Shit.

Great job, Cailin.

Great job, you fucked up again.

"You know what guys, we have a music video to film and with all of this negativity we won't have one. I hate being the bad guy here but pull your shit together for the sake of the video."

My makeup was done and they moved onto my hair. I sit still looking into the mirror as they flat iron my hair. I see Justin already standing in his place leaning against the car.

Honestly, I felt like a bitch.

The guy goes through so much,
The least he needs is someone judging him and his past.

He needs a friend, a trustable good friend.

"Alright. Cailin we're done. You can get up now."

"Thanks." I said as I walked over to grab my clothes and began to change and then walked back to the set.

"Justin!" I said as I walked up to him.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Listen, about earlier with the whole Selena thing. I'm sorry, I guess I was irritated earlier and just said a sarcastic unnesscary comment, it was unprofessional." I responded.

"It's cool. I'm just not over her quite yet, ya know? She still has my heart." He replied.

"You're still coming tonight, right?"

"I don't know if that's a good idea. What if the media catches us together, your ready for another story to deal with?" I asked.

"It's not like I dealt with it before."

"What if they say were dating? Or sleeping together? What are you gonna do then?" I asked.

"I'm gonna tell the truth." He replied.

"Oh, really? And what's the truth?" I asked.

"You'll find out within 24 hours." He said smiling as he looked at me and walked away.

"Playing hard to get?" I asked.

"Not playing, acting." He responded as I turned around smiling and walked to my spot.