Confident

Three.

"Alright guys, that's it for today. Filming will continue on Thursday, so you guys have the day off tomorrow. Go home, rest, enjoy the day off. We'll start back on the scene where Cailin is buying Takis and Justin comes up to her."

"I'd love to taki to you on the phone?" Cailin mocked.

"Who came up with that cheesy line?"
She asked.

"Hey! It's not cheesy, it's a genuine pick up line and in the end it got me a kiss, so." I replied and then smiled.

"Alright, so I'm gonna go home and change and meet you there, Okay?" Cailin said as she looked at her phone.

"Alright, cool." I replied and walked out the building and headed into my car.

"Wait, is that Justin?-"
"I think it is!"
"Oh my God!"

"Oh, hey girls." I said as they approached me.

Three girls and out of the three, one of them was crying.

"Can I get a picture?" One asked.

"Oh yeah sure, come here." I replied as she handed one of her friends her phone as they took the picture.

"Cailin?"

"Is that Cailin?"

"She's so pretty."

"Uh, hi." Cailin said nervously.

"Can I get a picture with the both of you?" Another asked.

I looked at Cailin.

"Sure." She replied and stood next to one of the girls as I stood on the other side and smiled.

"Thank you so much. I love you." The girl replied.

"I love you too." I replied as I continued to see the other girl crying.

"What's your name sweetheart?" I asked.

"Elle."

"That's a beautiful name. Why are you crying, baby?" I asked.

"Because I can't believe that I'm actually meeting you. I-I love you so much." She cried as she came closer and I pulled her in for a hug.

Fans like this.
Their the reason why I love what I do.
My beliebers, their my world.
No matter what.
They don't know it.
They feel ignored because I don't know them all, each and everyone of them personally and I wish I could.
I do.
But I can't.

"Know that I love you, whenever you feel down. Remember this day and remember this moment. I love you, I love you all. Unconditionally, remember that, Elle. Promise me?" I said as I wiped her tears.

"I promise."

"Good. Now, I wish I could stay but I have somewhere to be, so you girls have a good night and be safe." I added.

"Alright, bye Justin."

"Bye." I added as they walked away.

Cailin stood there and continued to look at me.

"What?" I asked.

"That was really sweet of you." She responded.

"That's just who I am." I replied.

"It's a good thing." She replied and started to walk away.

"You want a ride?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine. I'm just a couple blocks away." She responded.