Confident

Nineteen.

It's been six days since my birthday.

Four days since I found out Cailin was going away for awhile, at least that's what she said.

It's been one day since she's been there.

New York.

For the next 2-4 weeks, Cailin will be in treatment and having therapy sessions with her therapist.

Doctors say she's lucky enough not to need rehab but the fact of therapy scares me.

What if it doesn't help her and times get rough again and she tries to do this?

'Just when you finally think Justin Bieber has grown up, he disappoints us again. Bieber was celebrating his birthday in a club filled with stars, friends, and family while his girlfriend, model 19-year old Cailin Russo was photographed leaving one of New York's very own Drug Therapy Treatment Centers. Justin! What the hell were you thinking? Man, even if it's your birthday you gotta support your girl-'

I turned the tv off.

I had enough of everyone judging me.

I didn't know what was going on and if I did does anyone honestly think I was just going to sit there?

But I was told to keep my distance for the next few weeks.

If I wanted contact with Cailin, I would have to call Scott.

Calling Scott would involve leaving voicemails.

Scott insisted on updating me on Cailin's condition but ever since that story about Cailin that hasn't been happening so much.

The past few days I was with family and friends, relaxing and trying to enjoy myself and block out all the negativity but at the same time hope for the best for my girl.

I want what's best for her.

It's Friday.

Another day in Atlanta.

Another day worrying and dealing with the media.

All I could was think to myself;

Why?

Why would she do this to herself?

Why can't I see her?

Why can't anyone inform me on how she is?

I mean she is my girlfriend, I deserve to know.

Do you know what it feels like to really like someone and the slightest chance they slip away from you you just feel like fucking crap and don't know what to do with yourself and you just sit there and think to yourself, damn.

Because honestly, this is how I feel.

No love song,

No remedy can cure how I'm feeling inside.

I needed to hear her voice and just needed to tell her, everything's gonna be alright.

I need to hold her tightly and kiss her soft pale lips and tell her,

Tell her.

I love her.

I love you Cailin Russo.

I love your confidence.